Final position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
    I could be wrong but I assume there was a poll at the start of the season as to where we would finish.
    Yes, it's the sticky at the top of the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Yes, it's the sticky at the top of the main page.
      Thanks. So looking at it we are doing better at the moment than what about half the people thought we would do and the other half bang on where they thought. I’m surprised there isn’t more positive threads about how their team is doing so much better than what they thought and how pleased they are that they are currently wrong about their prediction. Of course we could go on a 6 match losing streak but currently we are doing well so as a fan I can’t see why more people aren’t happy.

Comment

Thanks. So looking at it we are doing better at the moment than what about half the people thought we would do and the other half bang on where they thought. I’m surprised there isn’t more positive threads about how their team is doing so much better than what they thought and how pleased they are that they are currently wrong about their prediction. Of course we could go on a 6 match losing streak but currently we are doing well so as a fan I can’t see why more people aren’t happy.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Thanks. So looking at it we are doing better at the moment than what about half the people thought we would do and the other half bang on where they thought.
          True, but unfortunately only 32 people voted on it. Would have needed a larger participation than that to be accurately reflective of board consensus.

Next season we shall be making voting mandatory for this reason

Comment

The thread title says predict our final position, fair question so my prediction is 19th,with us staying up but with plenty of shattered nerves towards the end .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              The thread title says predict our final position, fair question so my prediction is 19th,with us staying up but with plenty of shattered nerves towards the end .
              I think it will be less tense. 19 points needed, 19 games to go.I think we'll improve now, especially with the injection of youth. Oteh and Smyth have had a great impact and Eze to come.

Comment

Still sticking to 17th as I have done all season. Got some good home games (such as Sunderland, Bolton, Birmingham) but some very tough away games (Wolves, Villa, 2 local derbies) to come.

Comment

True, but unfortunately only 32 people voted on it. Would have needed a larger participation than that to be accurately reflective of board consensus.

Next season we shall be making voting mandatory for this reason
                  There´s this one as well with 108 voters, same outcome, but unfortunately it´s anonymous: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-league-finish

Reading the comments there tells me, that QPRHoop has a good point: The same people moaning like crazy everyday, are the same that voted only just survive, or relegated.

But why keep on moaning, when everything is better or just as you expected?

Why not post: "I told you so" once a week, and then STFU.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                    There´s this one as well with 108 voters, same outcome, but unfortunately it´s anonymous: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-league-finish

Reading the comments there tells me, that QPRHoop has a good point: The same people moaning like crazy everyday, are the same that voted only just survive, or relegated.

Why not post: "I told you so" once a week, and then STFU
                    Maybe because we are actually doing a little better than they predicted and so "told you so" doesn't work
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Why not post: "I told you so" once a week, and then STFU.
                      Good find DK, thanks for posting it. That's really the one that should be stickied. Mods can see who's voted but we can't abuse our position if it's an anonymous poll.

Comment

Good find DK. Thanks for posting it. That's really the one that should be stickied. Mods can see who's voted but we can't abuse our position if it's an anonymous poll.
                        Cant see anyone who voted would be bothered about everyone knowing stan, tbh itd of been good to shut the ones up who as said previously got us down for near relegation and we`re not atm and yet they are probably still moaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Cant see anyone who voted would be bothered about everyone knowing stan, tbh itd of been good to shut the ones up who as said previously got us down for near relegation and we`re not atm and yet they are probably still moaning.
                          Still early days though Pinks. To be fair either side can be 'shut up' following a winning or a losing run. Only table that ultimately counts is the final one and people can fill their boots as much as they wish when that one's revealed.

Comment

Still early days though Pinks. To be fair either side can be 'shut up' following a winning or a losing run. Only table that ultimately counts is the final one and people can fill their boots as much as they wish when that one's revealed.
                            Yes i agree stan, but surely no one will be bothered everyone else knowing what they went for! it may also make a few of the doomers realise theres a few more positive ones on here than they think!

Comment

Mind you tbh the doomers have a good old board takeover when we lose, then try to sabbotage when we`ve won lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Yes i agree stan, but surely no one will be bothered everyone else knowing what they went for! it may also make a few of the doomers realise theres a few more positive ones on here than they think!
                                Thinking about it why aren't you out tarmacking? I'm on my lunch break. The great English worker!

Comment

Working...
                                X