Final position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Thinking about it why aren't you out tarmacking? I'm on my lunch break. The great English worker!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Yes i agree stan, but surely no one will be bothered everyone else knowing what they went for!
      Rules are rules - if someone posts an anonymous poll that has to be respected. However we do always encourage people to make the polls public when creating them.

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Mind you tbh the doomers have a good old board takeover when we lose, then try to sabbotage when we`ve won lol
      And your perspective is always such a balanced and even-handed one isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        I think it will be less tense. 19 points needed, 19 games to go.I think we'll improve now, especially with the injection of youth. Oteh and Smyth have had a great impact and Eze to come.
        That is probably the most positive thing I have seen you post about qpr (at least for a while)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Rules are rules - if someone posts an anonymous poll that has to be respected. However we do always encourage people to make the polls public when creating them.

And your perspective is always such a balanced and even-handed one isn't it
          Haha it is, im glad youve noticed this thanks stan
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I thought this season would be same as last. Currently I'm 100% correct: we have exactly same number of points as we did at this stage last year. I'd hope we won't be repeating the complacency we had last Spring though, we seemed to drop a ridiculous amount of points and ended up far too close to trap door in the end.... all teams go on a lean run but you don't want to to do it during the run in really.

Comment

Working...
            X