Final position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final position

I could be wrong but I assume there was a poll at the start of the season as to where we would finish. Obviously the season is no where finished yet but I would be interested to see what posters thought at the start. The posters who said we are definitely going down must be ecstatic about where we currently are and posting saying about how pleased they are to be wrong at the moment. Of course it could go #### up but at present they must be over the moon about how the season is playing out as it’s beyond their expectations so far.

ha ,the pessimist / Ollie out crew ,will be screwing ,especially after a full on away win ! proper joke thread
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Punching just above our weight currently. Didn't think we would go down but we would struggle in the bottom quarter. Luckily there are far worse teams than us so let's enjoy a second away win in a calendar year against the mighty Burton and not forget we are in financial handcuffs trying to play a system that we are not suited to and yo-yoing between drossball and "not too bad". Roll on 2018/819.

Comment

I think the mods stuck the thread at the top of the page.

This is what I don't get about the moaners. The poll predicted relegation or a struggle and that's what we are currently doing.

Unfortunately you don't play really attractive nice football, score loads of goals and win games and still finish just above the relegation zone.

Comment

Would be over the moon if we finished where we are now

Went lower mid table but not relegated and still think that’s where we will end up simply because we lack any real consistency to finish higher

Comment

People getting well carried away. We are only one mega Ollie run from being back in mire and we have had a number of them since his return. Hopefully we can scrape enough wins to keep out of trouble but he hasn't suddenly changed his name to Pep!

Will be with us until at least summer. I'm hoping, although unlikely, he will be replaced in summer with someone better.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              People getting well carried away. We are only one mega Ollie run from being back in mire and we have had a number of them since his return. Hopefully we can scrape enough wins to keep out of trouble but he hasn't suddenly changed his name to Pep!

Will be with us until at least summer. I'm hoping, although unlikely, he will be replaced in summer with someone better.
              Like who....?

Comment

Lol. You're gutted aren't you? Just enjoy the win man.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Would be nice to feel Brentford in and finish ahead of them. Fulham will in my view be out of reach

Finishing above Brentford would appear to suggest progression

Comment

#PrayForQPR
                    #ScrapeEnoughWinsToStayUp
                    #LuckIsTheOnlyThingThatWillKeepUsUp

Comment

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Lol. You're gutted aren't you? Just enjoy the win man.
                        Am mightily relieved and yes delighted we won. Just need a few more between now and end of season. Can't see burton catching us. Two more worse sides to find and we stay up. Nice to see Oteh not only in side but looking lively. Be great to see some youngsters coming through for first time in decades. Washington looked good.

Comment

Am mightily relieved and yes delighted we won. Just need a few more between now and end of season. Can't see burton catching us. Two more worse sides to find and we stay up. Nice to see Oteh not only in side but looking lively. Be great to see some youngsters coming through for first time in decades. Washington looked good.
                          I think there are a few worse teams than us mate, Burton are one. Birmingham, Sunderland, Bolton, Hull, Reading imo are in the same boat.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I think there are a few worse teams than us mate, Burton are one. Birmingham, Sunderland, Bolton, Hull, Reading imo are in the same boat.
                            Hopefully, just need two more!

Comment

Hopefully, just need two more!
                              I've just named 6
                              Honestly reckon we will finish above all of them. And that's not a knee jerk after 2 wins on the bounce, I've thought that since November.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2