No announcement yet.

No reason to sack Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right chaps ,lets not turn this thread into a bully up .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      No bullying going on Vespa. If people posted genuinely instead of for reaction they would not get outted. Others might be willing to massage his ego and play his games but I won’t be

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Ain't no bullying or ill feeling from me mate. Blokes from my home town. Thought I knew most if the QPR fans from there, just trying to work out if I've ever had a beer with him.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Oh here we go use the race card. We aren't Chelsea and I didn't read anything of that nature, twitter could be anyone claiming to be rangers
          So you didn't read comments about Rooney Rule and next manager will be Chris Powell? It happened. A lot condemned it but it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Think we’re up to five based on today’s postings. Not as popular as you thought!! you might want to consider a change of tact and giving up being a WUM

WUM are usually losers with pretty sad lives, sure you have more going for yourself then that. Only advise feel free to ignore
            Westy come on now and you others, absolutely no need for any of this, banters all good, but this isnt banter and is out of order in my opinion
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Westy come on now and you others, absolutely no need for any of this, banters all good, but this isnt banter and is out of order in my opinion
              He's a big boy Pinks. He gives enough out, I'm sure he can handle a little bit coming back his way.

Personally, I'm genuinely intrigued. I grew up in the same town as WeAre comes from. I used to go watch Leatherhead as a boy, a team that WeAre follows pretty regularly apparently. And I'm still very good mates with a lot of the faces in the town. Just wondering who he actually is. Our paths are bound to have crossed at some point. Almost inconceivable that they wouldn't have. Proper small town with a handful of pubs, all of which I've drunk in at one point or another.

Comment

Hmm...

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                He is a computer nerd, always last pick on the playground hence why he doesn't really get it.
                Hmmmmmmm...

Gives but cannot take.... hmmmmmm
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Leave it out Pinks. I post genuine post this morning and get accused of using race card!!!!! Really??!!?? And your trying to pull me and defend him?

As Tarbs says WeAre is big enough to stand up for himself he’s very good at his subtle digs at others?? What about his comments on woman not posting is that ok?? He can’t give it if he’s not prepared to take it

If I’ve over stepped Mark then happy admin/mods advise me of this and give me ban

Im alarmed his comment has gone unchallenged aside from myself as it’s little bit rich someone who undermines posters as routine trying to take moral high ground and making inaccurate accusations

Alanwycombe will vouch, I would hope, that if their is one person who certainly would not use the race card it’s me so it sticks in the throat when some smart a rse thinks he can play games about it and accuse me of doing so. You might roll over and accept that but it’s not in my nature

WeAre knows I think he’s a WUM as I’ve told him openly on many occasions so there is nothing new here. If I’ve offended anyone other then WeAre then please accept my apologies but I offer no hand to him as I see him for what he is

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Hmm...

Hmmmmmmm...

Thank you Nasser you make my point. He’s a nasty manipulative poster who tries to hide behind really poor wit

Anyway back to pro evo on a bit of a losing streak playing like Ollies picked the side

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Hmm...

Hmmmmmmm...

What are you on about you muppet? i can give and take, youre not bothered about midfielders getting any goals is ridiculas, end of..... you hardly played but just follow stats as the indicator, i preferred to play it instead of just theory.

I take that back sorry nas, thought you was digging at me lol
                      Last edited by Pinkie; 14-01-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Leave it out Pinks. I post genuine post this morning and get accused of using race card!!!!! Really??!!?? And your trying to pull me and defend him?

As Tarbs says WeAre is big enough to stand up for himself he’s very good at his subtle digs at others?? What about his comments on woman not posting is that ok?? He can’t give it if he’s not prepared to take it

If I’ve over stepped Mark then happy admin/mods advise me of this and give me ban

Im alarmed his comment has gone unchallenged aside from myself as it’s little bit rich someone who undermines posters as routine trying to take moral high ground and making inaccurate accusations

Alanwycombe will vouch, I would hope, that if their is one person who certainly would not use the race card it’s me so it sticks in the throat when some smart a rse thinks he can play games about it and accuse me of doing so. You might roll over and accept that but it’s not in my nature

WeAre knows I think he’s a WUM as I’ve told him openly on many occasions so there is nothing new here. If I’ve offended anyone other then WeAre then please accept my apologies but I offer no hand to him as I see him for what he is
                        Tbh westy i was just more on about everyone falling out, asin keeping the peace, instead of taking whatevers been said!

Comment

Thank you Nasser you make my point. He’s a nasty manipulative poster who tries to hide behind really poor wit

Anyway back to pro evo on a bit of a losing streak playing like Ollies picked the side
                          If ollies picked yer side we`d be winning mate

Comment

Tbh westy i was just more on about everyone falling out, asin keeping the peace, instead of taking whatevers been said!
                            Not rucking with you as your good value

Comment

God it not quiet on here tonight
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Consider yourself vouched. A more even handed view on anything to do with race you will not find.

Comment

Working...
                                X