No reason to sack Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I definitely think with regards to this forum Ollie has taken much more abuse and it's because he's come back and many have refused to accept him at its not a fashionable move
    Disagree. Reason it seems that way is anyone else would have been sacked last season so abuse would have ended months ago!

Comment

Imo Ollie will not get sacked this season and probably not next either, after that I think he'll move upwards within the club, maybe with Les responsible for youth development.

For sure the new way of thinking is the correct way for a small club like ours. Work with the community, pick up not wanted youngsters from big clubs and develop them. How many 19-21 year olds have played this season, 10-15? This is fantastic after just a few years, what will it look like in 5-10 years from now?

Can not see this changed in any way as long as we are a midtable team, and that is what we have looked all season. 5-10 teams are better but we can still beat them any given day.. But we are not consistent enough to become a top-10 team, yet. Maybe next season we'll be a upper midtable team and the season after that when our boys are a few years older we can compete with the top-6. It is also a resonable development curve I think..

And gosh, we'd be proud!

Comment

Oh here we go use the race card. We aren't Chelsea and I didn't read anything of that nature, twitter could be anyone claiming to be rangers
        Again silly posts like this is why I unfortunately can’t take you seriously in any context and reinforces your a WUM

You post for attention thinking your funny and smart, I’m amazed more posters can’t see through you as not many of your posts are genuine

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Again silly posts like this is why I unfortunately can’t take you seriously in any context and reinforces your a WUM

You post for attention thinking your funny and smart, I’m amazed more posters can’t see through you as not many of your posts are genuine
          Let's not go down this silly route. I am not that bothered that only you and MattyRangers feels like that out of hundreds on a forum. Best to ignore me and I will do likewise as me and MattyRangers do
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Let's not go down this silly route. I am not that bothered that only you and MattyRangers feels like that out of hundreds on a forum. Best to ignore me and I will do likewise as me and MattyRangers do
            Oh I do to, don't you worry.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Oh I do to, don't you worry.
              Yes well you were obviously included but West knows more about football your just a bore

Comment

No we’re just the ones upfront about it; plus Nasser as I read. Don’t believe your own hype fella, reckon there are plenty more who think your a c ock (as they may think I am) who are just more diplomatic then me and keep it to themselves. But I was brought up to be upfront with people so if you don’t like it tough. And as the saying goes if it looks like a t urd and smells like a t urd, chances are it is a t urd and you WeAre are a steaming one

Ignore if you want I’m not worried but we both know your a WUM!! Sussed you out ages ago

Comment

He is far from the greatest manager we have had in recent time,

Better than Warnock????????????

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    No we’re just the ones upfront about it; plus Nasser as I read. Don’t believe your own hype fella, reckon there are plenty more who think your a c ock (as they may think I am) who are just more diplomatic then me and keep it to themselves. But I was brought up to be upfront with people so if you don’t like it tough. And as the saying goes if it looks like a t urd and smells like a t urd, chances are it is a t urd and you WeAre are a steaming one

Ignore if you want I’m not worried but we both know your a WUM!! Sussed you out ages ago
                    How can you call him a WUM when he's played champions league level football, won 2 balon d'or awards, won the pichichi and broke the la liga goalscoring record all while posting on this forum... Or at least that's what he seems to believe he's done.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How can you call him a WUM when he's played champions league level football, won 2 balon d'or awards, won the pichichi and broke the la liga goalscoring record all while posting on this forum... Or at least that's what he seems to believe he's done.
                      Sorry but think you will find he once won a balloon and story has just got out of hand since then.

Comment

The two next matches will decide how good he is tactically. Edit; I mean improved..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

This is the thing I don't get mate. He's meant to be someone who's played football at a high level. He also comes from my home town, Leatherhead (which ain't a big town). Now I thought I knew most of the QPR fans in Leatherhead. If there was a QPR fan from Leatherhead who played in the Football League I'm pretty sure I'd know who he is, but I don't. Been racking my brains as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            This is the thing I don't get mate. He's meant to be someone who's played football at a high level. He also comes from my home town, Leatherhead (which ain't a big town). Now I thought I knew most of the QPR fans in Leatherhead. If there was a QPR fan from Leatherhead who played in the Football League I'm pretty sure I'd know who he is, but I don't. Been racking my brains as well.
                            You've been abroad the last 20 years. I know it's a real community feel but Christ this isn't a local shop for local people, disappointing tarbs don't join the 3 amigos

Comment

You've been abroad the last 20 years. I know it's a real community feel but Christ this isn't a local shop for local people, disappointing tarbs don't join the 3 amigos
                              I'm serious mate. Until I left the country a decade ago I was always out and about round Leatherhead telling anyone who cared to listen how much I loved QPR. I'd be really surprised if I didn't know you.

Comment

Think we’re up to five based on today’s postings. Not as popular as you thought!! you might want to consider a change of tact and giving up being a WUM

WUM are usually losers with pretty sad lives, sure you have more going for yourself then that. Only advise feel free to ignore

Comment

Working...
                                X