No announcement yet.

No reason to sack Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with weare, jfh didn’t get half the abuse some of the posters on here give Holloway yet we were all completely bored out of our minds at what he served up week after week.

As for Holloway I’m not sure he is the man to take us where we would like to be but then right now I’m not sure we as a club are in the position where we can expect to be fighting for promotion

Comment

Rubbish JFH got tons of abuse here and on all the other social networks including racial s hit

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Rubbish JFH got tons of abuse here and on all the other social networks including racial s hit
        Short memories some of our fans mate.

JFH got absolute pelters, and as you say, some of it was way below the belt too. In fact all of the managers we've had since Warnock have taken an absolute pasting on social media and message boards when things started going pear shaped. To make out that Ollie is getting some sort of special treatment is nonsense. I actually think he's been treated with a bit more patience by some of our fans cos they still have fond memories of our promotion back to the Championship all those years back!

Comment

Tarbs ollie if anything has had a very easy ride from the fans. Opinions on him only really starts to change after the Brentford currently game and his erratic behaviour there after. Until then would say vast majority of fans backed him or were silent in their views

To suggest he’s had harder time then JFH is simply wrong. Where was dross ball formed, jobs for the boys, nothing article I press where people demanded sacking, Lidl signings etc. What was his code name hassle####

Comment

We've won a couple of games and got ourselves our of the immediate mire which is a great relief. However just need to go on one of Ollie's all too frequent extreme bad runs,and we will be back in it. He admitted after Cardiff he didn't know what to do and was bowing to pressure on social media and desperation in playing youngsters and dropping certain players. Playing youngsters was last throw of dice. Luckily for him it has injected bit of life into team and saved his job.

He will stay until at least until end of season so hope we can pick up some more wins but is papering over cracks. His record since coming back has overall been poor and would not have survived anywhere else. Nobody else would have employed him.

Lets enjoy the win but not lose sight of reality. Burton very poor team and not won at home since September. We should be winning there without difficulty. Some on here you'd think we had won at Old Trafford!

Comment

I’m talking about certain people on here westie

As for the racist remarks I never saw any as wasn’t on Twitter

Comment

When they play like yesterday you do think hes really done well considering we have tight and skint owners.
                Then we will go and play lie we did against millwall and milton keynes and you think surely a better manager would do better with this budget squad..
                Its a tricky one cos there is NO WAY we are going to be relegated or even in a relegation battle, no matter how many times you read it on here.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  We've won a couple of games and got ourselves our of the immediate mire which is a great relief. However just need to go on one of Ollie's all too frequent extreme bad runs,and we will be back in it. He admitted after Cardiff he didn't know what to do and was bowing to pressure on social media and desperation in playing youngsters and dropping certain players. Playing youngsters was last throw of dice. Luckily for him it has injected bit of life into team and saved his job.

He will stay until at least until end of season so hope we can pick up some more wins but is papering over cracks. His record since coming back has overall been poor and would not have survived anywhere else. Nobody else would have employed him.

Lets enjoy the win but not lose sight of reality. Burton very poor team and not won at home since September. We should be winning there without difficulty. Some on here you'd think we had won at Old Trafford!
                  Oh give it a fooking rest furtive, youre stuck records getting really boring now, you & we`ve had all week, every week of posting the same rubbish putting him down on every single thread, well sonny we`re now 14th & improving as its a long season as was saying before when you and others were virtually acting like the seasons over, its not and we are now starting to do ok & all that time earlier we had a whole defence out injured, yet you ignore that and players missfiring, yet if we beat a team with our injuries we`ve had, its the first thing you would bang on about! or there on a poor run etc
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Oh give it a fooking rest furtive, youre stuck records getting really boring now, you & we`ve had all week, every week of posting the same rubbish putting him down on every single thread, well sonny we`re now 14th & improving as its a long season as was saying before when you and others were virtually acting like the seasons over, its not and we are now starting to do ok & all that time earlier we had a whole defence out injured, yet you ignore that and players missfiring, yet if we beat a team with our injuries we`ve had, its the first thing you would bang on about! or there on a poor run etc
                    Is there such a thing as Ollie ####? Lol

Comment

Oh here we go use the race card. We aren't Chelsea and I didn't read anything of that nature, twitter could be anyone claiming to be rangers
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Oh here we go use the race card. We aren't Chelsea and I didn't read anything of that nature, twitter could be anyone claiming to be rangers
                        He's not wrong though Weare, there was some racist stuff posted on Twitter about him at the time. As you said, though, anyone could claim they're a QPR fan and post something like that.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I dont think aswell as the bad football, that dodgy cash sting thing though did him no favors.
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Oh come off it, there's definitely racism brought up even at games, forget just online. Not just towards JFH, but our captain has had groups of individuals make remarks at matches that I've unfortunately had to hear. ANd with JFH, we all heard the people saying that he only got the job because Les wants more black managers in football, as if his credentials and availability weren't the reason he was hired. That in itself is racism.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              He's not wrong though Weare, there was some racist stuff posted on Twitter about him at the time. As you said, though, anyone could claim they're a QPR fan and post something like that.
                              I definitely think with regards to this forum Ollie has taken much more abuse and it's because he's come back and many have refused to accept him at its not a fashionable move
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                100% mate, there was some right naughty stuff on Twitter from supposed QPR fans.

Not saying for a second that indicative of our fan base. Anything but, I've rarely ever seen or heard any racism in the 25 years plus I've been following Rangers. But every club has its numpty's doesn't it?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X