• Show
Clear All

• Video Vs Burton

Whata sprint by Washy !

Comment

Enjoyed watching that again great finish by washington
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Two things jump out for me. Although he missed in first minute what movement and strength Oteh used to get in for the chance real prospect cant wait to watch him next sat

Saw in match thread people blaming Ned!!! Why??? Furlong got done for pace but the question for me is why was Lynch centre of park diving in as if he was in position he closes down and fronts up dyers run

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Two things jump out for me. Although he missed in first minute what movement and strength Oteh used to get in for the chance real prospect cant wait to watch him next sat

Saw in match thread people blaming Ned!!! Why??? Furlong got done for pace but the question for me is why was Lynch centre of park diving in as if he was in position he closes down and fronts up dyers run
          According to the source of Nas's stats, Smithies was adjudged to have "made an error resulting in a goal".

Bit harsh I thought.

Comment

Can’t blame Smithies for that goal, no way.
            If he’d have stayed on his line he would have been beat.
            If he’d have dived at the ball as their player went past him their player would have gone down and Smithies would have been sent off. They’d have scored the penalty and we’d have been down to 10 men.
            The defence let him down big time, he just tried to make the best of it.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Whata sprint by Washy !
              Tbh to Washington how many through balls of that quality does he get per game answer not enough superb finish
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                Can’t blame Smithies for that goal, no way.
                If he’d have stayed on his line he would have been beat.
                If he’d have dived at the ball as their player went past him their player would have gone down and Smithies would have been sent off. They’d have scored the penalty and we’d have been down to 10 men.
                The defence let him down big time, he just tried to make the best of it.
                Agree with that.

Comment

Apart from turning like a small oil tanker he had zero blame for their goal
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bloody good to see. Match thread got boring and missed the full game, how did we actually play?

Standout performance? Looks like Oteh made himself busy, that skied shot from the through ball was pretty woeful but kept at it it seems and got (not pretty mind) rewarded, it's in the back of the net!

Comment

Said westy good movement and in the right places, buzzing about our youngsters starting to push through, quality and will up the seniors game knowing there being pushed aswell. And i thought robinson could have got that ball but pulled out tbh.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                      X