Burton 1 QPR 3 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Don't hate him as an individual. He's at times quite funny and somebody who wears his heart on his his, something I can relate to.

I just think he's a really very poor football manager mate!
    tHATS THE BIT I JUST FIND NUTS, WETHER YOU THINK HES POOR OR NOT, HES GOT PROMOTIONS AND WE`RE NOW 14TH, YOU DONT GET THEM BEING A POOR MANAGER SORRY TARBS!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      tHATS THE BIT I JUST FIND NUTS, WETHER YOU THINK HES POOR OR NOT, HES GOT PROMOTIONS AND WE`RE NOW 14TH, YOU DONT GET THEM BEING A POOR MANAGER SORRY TARBS!
      Plenty of relegations too, done nothing in five years and nobody else would employ him. Latter point says it all really!

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Plenty of relegations too, done nothing in five years and nobody else would employ him. Latter point says it all really!
        Dpends how you look at it, someone would employ jfh and did Northampton but Ollie wouldn't bother that far down the pyrimid
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Err one relegation is where he took over with what about 10 or so games to go? but proved his worth by getting us back up! any old agenda son

Comment

Err one relegation is where he took over with what about 10 or so games to go? but proved his worth by getting us back up! any old agenda son
            I think he meant relegations with other clubs mate.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Don't even count that one. We were good as down in my view. Meant all other ones where he either took clubs down or left them good as down.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Dpends how you look at it, someone would employ jfh and did Northampton but Ollie wouldn't bother that far down the pyrimid
                May be wrong but nobody else at this level would have him and think he would have jumped at chance of a league one job.

Comment

• A question for anybody that went was Washington playing a deeper role yesterday ? Thanks

Comment

Don't even count that one. We were good as down in my view. Meant all other ones where he either took clubs down or left them good as down.
                    But also promotions so.....it would be interesting to know if warnocks had any relegations as cant remember exactly?!

Comment

May be wrong but nobody else at this level would have him and think he would have jumped at chance of a league one job.
                      Oh what a load of cobblers
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        A question for anybody that went was Washington playing a deeper role yesterday ? Thanks
                        He was playing more in a two upfront but drifting dogs from what i saw, was good

Comment

What was your opinion on the 2 poor dull managers I just mentioned.
                          I was excited about JFH when he arrived, but he was a let down, wasn't he? I think he is certainly a more tactically astute manager than Ollie, and would dig points out of games that Ollie would lose. I also could more or less understand what he was trying to do tactically most games, although unfortunately often that was simply to grind out a 0-0.

Sousa just wasn't the right manager for us, this league, or England in general. I think it's always tough for managers coming from the continent with no experience of the English game. I really don't think Sousa got his head round it at all!

Comment

Oh what a load of cobblers
                            18 months out of management and record immediately preceding that says otherwise. Didn't even think an arguable point.

Comment

But also promotions so.....it would be interesting to know if warnocks had any relegations as cant remember exactly?!
                              Can't see why Warnock coming into it, would need to check. Pretty sure more relegations than promotions for your beau though.

Comment

I know you dont get it mate. I've tried to explain to you probably over 100 times why I feel that way about him, but clearly it doesn't resonate with you. And for that reason I'm going to refrain from explaining why again.

Comment

Working...
                                X