No announcement yet.

Burton 1 QPR 3 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great result and good to see goals spread out as well. Much needed win and could be a vital 3 points come the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Changing players and choosing right ones for game at hand is part of tactics
      Lol anything done, choosing the squad from the starts all tactics, whos going to get the oranges at half time etc are all part of tactics, lucky pants etc lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Changing players and choosing right ones for game at hand is part of tactics
        Also lucky omens, think you should stay at home westy for the rest of away games

Comment

• You lording again tonight Pinkie!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            You lording again tonight Pinkie!!
            Too right 73 after the week on here of darnt post without getting dogs

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Also lucky omens, think you should stay at home westy for the rest of away games
              No can do fella done my fartherly duties today so I’m out for Bristol City who seem the be on the slide

Comment

• I have to say we have had our fair share of spats about your man Ollie but I have to say fair play to you and I admire your durability..

Comment

I have to say we have had our fair share of spats about your man Ollie but I have to say fair play to you and I admire your durability..
                  Pinks is not actually real he’s a robot. You just programme him and he will say what you want over and over just like Alexa

Comment

• I was wondering that myself Westy! If the legend that is Pinkie was just a figment of my imagination!

Comment

You lording again tonight Pinkie!!
                      Good luck to him. Makes a change from all the negative bowlarks.

Great win, vital win, let's enjoy it rather than digging people out.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Ginger no digging out on my part and none was taken by Pinkie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Possibly. With both strikers about 5'8", so no choice but to play through the middle.
                          And playing through the middle worked. Bit quiet tonight stan. You've been very vocal but surely that performance cheered you up a tad?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

See for me that don’t actually seem like an awful lot for 90mins work
                            If you assume the ball is out of play for 15 out of the 90 minutes, and the 22 players sharing the ball equally for the remaining 75 minutes, each player has the ball for about 3,5 minutes during the match. If you look at the stat of Luongo in that perspective it is very decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                              If you assume the ball is out of play for 15 out of the 90 minutes, and the 22 players sharing the ball equally for the remaining 75 minutes, each player has the ball for about 3,5 minutes during the match. If you look at the stat of Luongo in that perspective it is very decent.
                              Fair paint Ozzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Goto say one thing though, it makes a mockery of the negative rubbish posted on here all week this result does tbh, we`ve had a few points in our last few games yet anything postive shouted down on here after the cup game

And everyone banging on about us being mid table, the seasons over rubbish, we are now in 14th 2 places off mid table
                                Does it Fark mate.

That today was probably the worst Championship level side I've ever seen. We've beat them, fair play. Will also probably keep us up, which is great. But we're still hugely underperforming with the squad that we've got, and the sooner your hero falls on his sword the better for all of us!

Comment

Working...
                                X