Grego-Cox and Petrasso gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Yep, making room for new signings from Peterborough and Stevenage.
    Ohhhhhhhh wait!!!
    Well let’s start with players who can control the thing first.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Tarbie. Who did we sign Washington from?
      Does that mean every lower league player from Peterborough or Stevenage (or anyone else for that matter) is going to turn out sh!t?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Don't know if it's been posted JET and Borysjuk played in a 3 0 loss to Baournmouth yesterday shop window maybe

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          There's a few that would be good additions to our squad, Petrasso looked good for us in the Gold Cup, I wish him well!
          That's the point. He never got a chance to shine here. I'm sure he will make it eventually as a championship player.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Don't know if it's been posted JET and Borysjuk played in a 3 0 loss to Baournmouth yesterday shop window maybe
            I'd love to know what the real story is with Ariel, seems very strange to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Does that mean every lower league player from Peterborough or Stevenage (or anyone else for that matter) is going to turn out sh!t?
                Some strange logic being applied on this thread but handy when it suits I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  That's the point. He never got a chance to shine here. I'm sure he will make it eventually as a championship player.
                  Maybe but have a feeling it's more likely he will be playing in the Canadian lge soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Maybe but have a feeling it's more likely he will be playing in the Canadian lge soon enough.
                    MLS maybe, but too good for The Canadian league.
                    As Gator said above, put in some good performances in The Gold Cup, and linked up well with Hoilett.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Gotta be something we don't know about mate. All very odd!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Gotta be something we don't know about mate. All very odd!
                        Hardly seen him but from the friendly matches he didnt look like the type to bust a gut, even though he looked very composed on the ball have to say, but maybe hes not hard working
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Hardly seen him but from the friendly matches he didnt look like the type to bust a gut, even though he looked very composed on the ball have to say, but maybe hes not hard working
                          Sorry Pinkie, complete opposite. Put himself about - if anything, too much, a booking waiting to happen. Full of energy and not that composed. It was a mess around him which didn't help his cause. Scowen better but it is a mystery why he's never even on the bench as cover at least.

Comment

Cant believe the meltdown some are having on twitter over this. Both not good enough at this level and I personally think over the last few years we have goven youth a chance and will continue to do so.

Eze, Oteh, Furlong, Shopido, Smyth and Samuel all better players and in and around the first team. Cox and Petrasso were not good enough and a fact that's been backed up by cox joining a team in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Cant believe the meltdown some are having on twitter over this. Both not good enough at this level and I personally think over the last few years we have goven youth a chance and will continue to do so.

Eze, Oteh, Furlong, Shopido, Smyth and Samuel all better players and in and around the first team. Cox and Petrasso were not good enough and a fact that's been backed up by cox joining a team in the conference.
                              Spot on mate

Comment

plus Woking have only given him til the end of the season...

Comment

Working...
                                X