Grego-Cox and Petrasso gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Cant believe the meltdown some are having on twitter over this. Both not good enough at this level and I personally think over the last few years we have goven youth a chance and will continue to do so.

Eze, Oteh, Furlong, Shopido, Smyth and Samuel all better players and in and around the first team. Cox and Petrasso were not good enough and a fact that's been backed up by cox joining a team in the conference.
    Agree all that apart from this myth that we give youth a chance. Who, since Ray Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
      Thought Petrasso could break through, he looked half decent. Good luck to them.
      Me too, but if they are not going to play then best thing to do was let them go to free up cash and places for others.

Comment

Petrasso on his way to the Montreal Impact of MLS apparently, might be a good move for him!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

i liked petrasso when he first came about and what i saw of him when he went out on loan, looked like a player who was good with his feet and got the ball moving but i agree with pinkie that he never really looked like busting a gut in the years after, maybe its a combination of not playing and having some bad injuries. good luck to him though, i reckon he'll do real well in the mls if he goes there and maybe he could get a chance back in england. theres defo a player in there though bit he'd never have gotten a chance here and was way down the pecking order, best for both parties this.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            Petrasso on his way to the Montreal Impact of MLS apparently, might be a good move for him!
            Like I've said a few times mate, seen enough of this lad to know he'll have a good football career somewhere. Shame it ain't with us, but I wish him all the best regardless!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Like I've said a few times mate, seen enough of this lad to know he'll have a good football career somewhere. Shame it ain't with us, but I wish him all the best regardless!
              Yes, I'm disappointed it hasn't worked out at QPR, I always have liked a little Canadian content here, bad timing with injuries for the lad when he could have broke in to the team, MLS may be a good level for him to continue his career!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Thought Petrasso was poor personally.

Comment

Petrasso need to play in a league that is less physical as he has little body strength and doesn't have the technical ability to get away with it - a foreign club will probably suit him best

Comment

Working...
                  X