Burton vs QPR Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton vs QPR Predictions

Hard one this but think we might shade it.....Burton 1 QPR 2 (Freeman, Smith)
    Burton
    43.75%
    QPR
    34.38%
    Draw
    21.88%

2-0 Burton Albion

Comment

Gone for Burton

Comment

0-0 or 1-1 for me

Comment

0-1 (Luongo)
          QPR since 1993
          WATRB since 2015
          First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

QPR without a doubt the better team. I've made a bet again, dnb @ 1,96.

Comment

Totally depends on how he sets them up and his approach.

Same as it ever was.

Comment

As others have said very difficult to predict. We should beat them no question but Clough a smart cookie. Should have reasonable amount of possession but have a feeling they will nick it 1-0.

Comment

0-2 R's

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                    QPR without a doubt the better team. I've made a bet again, dnb @ 1,96.
                    Rubbish. You call yourself a professional gambler?
                    When you go by the actual results of our away games, we have only beaten 1 team in a year.
                    Add to that, we could only just manage a draw at home to Burton 3 months ago.
                    Plus, we are heading into this fixture with 2 wins in our last 12 games.

We have a chance to win, but by saying we are far better than Burton is an exaggeration.

It's a relegation 6 pointer where both teams will be nervous to attack the other.
                    I expect a tight affair in this battle of the ages clash of the mini league titans.

The wise money will be placed on a score draw.
                    1-1
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Totally depends on how he sets them up and his approach.
                      Which can be said of every manager and every team in the country.

Got draw written all over it. Neither will want to lose.

Comment

1-2 QPR win, we will go 2-0 up and Burton will claw a goal back with 10 mins to go and we will just about hold on for a hard earned win

Comment

0-2 win.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Burton 2 - 1.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Rubbish. You call yourself a professional gambler?
                              When you go by the actual results of our away games, we have only beaten 1 team in a year.
                              Add to that, we could only just manage a draw at home to Burton 3 months ago.
                              Plus, we are heading into this fixture with 2 wins in our last 12 games.

We have a chance to win, but by saying we are far better than Burton is an exaggeration.

It's a relegation 6 pointer where both teams will be nervous to attack the other.
                              I expect a tight affair in this battle of the ages clash of the mini league titans.

The wise money will be placed on a score draw.
                              1-1

I believe QPR should be clear favorites, my bet is dnb (draw no bet) @ 1,96. I believe the odds should be a lot shorter than that..

Comment

Working...
                              X