No announcement yet.

Burton vs QPR Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to stick my neck out and going for a surprise 0-3 to us,freeman 2 & pav
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
      I believe QPR should be clear favorites, my bet is dnb (draw no bet) @ 1,96. I believe the odds should be a lot shorter than that..
      on what basis?

our last 4 games against burton consists of two draws and two defeats.

tell me why you think we are clear favorites.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I have seen both teams several times. Burton (4-5 times) is a simple team imho and will go down in the end of the season together with Brum and a third team. From what I've seen, QPR shall be clear favorites.. but that's my view.

Comment

0-0
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It's a game we should win but we couldn't beat then at home ,I expect holloway to park the bus in the hope of a point in this relegation battle match,I'm predicting we will lose by a single goal,either 1-0 or 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
              I have seen both teams several times. Burton (4-5 times) is a simple team imho and will go down in the end of the season together with Brum and a third team. From what I've seen, QPR shall be clear favorites.. but that's my view.
              sorry, your not consistent with your betting habits. look at what you typed in the mini league thread about pulling me up over my barnsley bet.

you gave your reasons for past results between the two teams as a basis to say i was wrong.

now, i have given you the past results between us and burton, but that does not count this time around for you.

you have bizarre betting methods.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Which can be said of every manager and every team in the country.
                but is especially relevant to us given the circs..........

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

anyone with any sense would be doing this one on the Asians anyway.......

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Ditto west - have a good feeling.
                Everytime I stick us down on here as winners we get turned over. So this time I have to go the other way. 2-1 Burton forecast from me means we have a shout,

I'd absolutely love it if Ollie suddenly got his act together and turned pro, so fingers crossed it all finally comes together and stays together.
                Last edited by hal9thou; 12-01-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

2-0 Burton. Will be the usual karp served up!!

Comment

I feel good about this one. I will go 0-1 rangers
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No confidence in the team as a whole. It's not the players fault in the main, as we have a mid-table squad waiting to burst into a flurry of good results...if only Ollie would play to their strengths!

We don't have the squad to play 3-5-2, we don't have the wing backs to play that role. Bidwell is a fairly average full back, NOT A WING BACK! Wszolek is a decent winger if he were given that freedom to get forward (like we saw last season)...he too IS NOT A WING BACK!

Ollies stubborness to change tactics is killing this team and the club in the same breath. If he was to play to the squads strengths and play a solid 4-4-2, blood a few more of the youth team, and not sit back and let teams attack us, we could be such a different team.

I honestly fear the worst for tomorrow, due to Ollie wanting to play the same formation that has clearly not worked all season so far!

The first goal will be crucial. If they get it and get their tails up, we could get a right thumping there due to lack of confidence in the squad. I hope I'm wrong ofcourse. but I can only see one result as Ollie will refuse to change formation or tactcs.

I fear for our future and a relegation battle is in our midst...

Comment

on what basis?

our last 4 games against burton consists of two draws and two defeats.

tell me why you think we are clear favorites.
                        Because our luck is bound to change

I have gone for an optimistic draw, but have a feeling they will nick it with a breakaway goal.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but I think we'll lose 2-0. Initially I thought this was a must win game but it'll be typical of our season were we lose a few then win a few with a couple of underwhelming draws thrown in for good measure. We've got Ollie until the end of th e season. Where we are is probably where we'll finish.

Again, I hope I'm wrong, but even if we win it won't be a turning point. We should be beating Burton but can't take that as a given.

Anyway, not travelling up to this one, will keep tabs on the score when I'm out and about tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys the trip and gets tosee us take 3 points. Come on Rangers!!!

Comment

sorry, your not consistent with your betting habits. look at what you typed in the mini league thread about pulling me up over my barnsley bet.

you gave your reasons for past results between the two teams as a basis to say i was wrong.

now, i have given you the past results between us and burton, but that does not count this time around for you.

No matter the result today I would stand by my word, Burton are going down and QPR should have been clear favorites to win the game..

Comment

We were always winning today. Burton are pony.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                                No confidence in the team as a whole. It's not the players fault in the main, as we have a mid-table squad waiting to burst into a flurry of good results...if only Ollie would play to their strengths!

We don't have the squad to play 3-5-2, we don't have the wing backs to play that role. Bidwell is a fairly average full back, NOT A WING BACK! Wszolek is a decent winger if he were given that freedom to get forward (like we saw last season)...he too IS NOT A WING BACK!

Ollies stubborness to change tactics is killing this team and the club in the same breath. If he was to play to the squads strengths and play a solid 4-4-2, blood a few more of the youth team, and not sit back and let teams attack us, we could be such a different team.

I honestly fear the worst for tomorrow, due to Ollie wanting to play the same formation that has clearly not worked all season so far!

The first goal will be crucial. If they get it and get their tails up, we could get a right thumping there due to lack of confidence in the squad. I hope I'm wrong ofcourse. but I can only see one result as Ollie will refuse to change formation or tactcs.

I fear for our future and a relegation battle is in our midst...
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X