Gers fans hail Goss as new Pirlo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    is shodipo playing well in the under 23s al out of interest?
    Yes, few goals and assists lately.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Think they are trialling him as a wing back
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        Yes, few goals and assists lately.
        Hopfully we`ll see him soon then brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Agreed. Goss has shown absolutely nothing at Championship level. Just another excuse to dig out Holloway.
          wasn't really given a chance? not saying he was any good but we really didn't see enough to post judgement on him, but obviously Ollie didn't think he was good enough and didn't fancy him, not that Ollie is the best judge either, don't know how he's still in the job, other than not many would want it now, and we're too skint to actually get anyone worth their salt. and probably wouldn't want to work under the so called DOF

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            wasn't really given a chance? not saying he was any good but we really didn't see enough to post judgement on him, but obviously Ollie didn't think he was good enough and didn't fancy him, not that Ollie is the best judge either, don't know how he's still in the job, other than not many would want it now, and we're too skint to actually get anyone worth their salt. and probably wouldn't want to work under the so called DOF
            Give over ffs, so we`re now starting to improve but youd rather get rid lol, we do have some we really do lol ollies a very good judge of player so what a daft comment, but i suppose for some who want him out, they cant back down even if we was in the playoffs

Comment

Goss looked decent when he played for us. You don't get a contract at Man Utd if you won't go on to at least Championship level. Hopefully he'll be back next season stronger and more experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                Goss looked decent when he played for us. You don't get a contract at Man Utd if you won't go on to at least Championship level. Hopefully he'll be back next season stronger and more experienced.
                Can think of a few rich that werent much cop that we`ve had off them tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Give over ffs, so we`re now starting to improve but youd rather get rid lol, we do have some we really do lol ollies a very good judge of player so what a daft comment, but i suppose for some who want him out, they cant back down even if we was in the playoffs
                  Improve REALLY? Never rated Ollie what makes you say he’s a good judge of a player?? you really must learn to except that others have an opinion that differs from yours, I don’t even think he’s a second rate manager more like 3rd rate, mind you you could be Ollie in disguise, the way you defend him so vehemently, ( and that can’t be on his record) he’s not even as good as JFH the record shows that and JFH was poor

Comment

Improve REALLY? Never rated Ollie what makes you say he’s a good judge of a player?? you really must learn to except that others have an opinion that differs from yours, I don’t even think he’s a second rate manager more like 3rd rate, mind you you could be Ollie in disguise, the way you defend him so vehemently, ( and that can’t be on his record) he’s not even as good as JFH the record shows that and JFH was poor

i give up i really do

Comment

Sorry Dave but on what planet is 2 league wins on the bounce not an improvement?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sorry Dave but on what planet is 2 league wins on the bounce not an improvement?
                        Well we have had that MK horror in between those wins! 11 months between away wins etc.

Pleased with Bardiff and Burton but will need a few more to convince me based on his overall record.

Comment

Current Form Table

5 QPR 6 3 2 1 8 5 3 11 WDdLWW
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Port Vale is better development than us then? Don't buy that at all, even if he hadn't got injured there. Holloway didn't like it that he couldn't defend. He's a bright attacking player with strength and enthusiasm of youth..........but Holloway bases his assessment on the fact he can't defend. Says a lot about Holloway for me.
                            if a wingers inability to defend puts more pressure on the team by becoming a weak point for the opposition to exploint then yeah, I'd say it is something that you would work on.

Obviously the attacking talent is there for Shodipo but I can't see the harm in developing him further with the youth side so he can defend enough to help the team personally.
                            Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 17-01-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

We aint sold him or no buy clause in the loan, so he must be rated quite highly for the future.

Comment

Wow a massive improvement 2 league wins to the 2 poorest teams I’ve seen! In between a defeat to a league 1 team in the cup with virtually a full team. Let’s see if we win a couple and lose 4or5 of the next 6 won’t be an improvement? IMO he’s a 3rd rate manager never wanted him and still don’t, brought in only to appease the fans and bang the badge to con the fans, sadly so many are fooled by it

Comment

Working...
                                X