Gers fans hail Goss as new Pirlo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gers fans hail Goss as new Pirlo.

But our master tactician cant fit him in to any of his wonderful formations.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    But our master tactician cant fit him in to any of his wonderful formations.
    What next Gladwin as the new Gareth bale, seriously you need to start reading your post before sending them. I think most pi ssed glasweigens would rate someone in a pub division, pirlo should be honoured to join that company
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      What next Gladwin as the new Gareth bale, seriously you need to start reading your post before sending them. I think most pi ssed glasweigens would rate someone in a pub division, pirlo should be honoured to join that company
      Agreed. Goss has shown absolutely nothing at Championship level. Just another excuse to dig out Holloway.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Indeed, we don't need excuses. Have plenty of reasons already!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Who rattled your cage? The Scottish press are raving about his debut.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Who rattled your cage? The Scottish press are raving about his debut.
            They reckon he's the new Pirlo after one game in the Scottish league? C'mon mate lol
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Can just imagine the meltdown on here if Luongo or Scowen is dropped for Goss and we inevitably lose another game.

Comment

EL #### would look like Messi in that shyte league.

Knobhead would be the new Ferguson if he managed a club up there too.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Strolled around for 45 minutes in a Florida Cup win over Atletico Mineiro. Gonna need more than that to be convinced #classicknocker

Comment

Initial description bit of an over reaction but reality is if you buy any young player like Goss you have to play him in a system that allows his strengths to show and develop. Alternative simply don’t buy him and that’s one of the problems with the club at present.

We have limited money so need to spend it wisely not buy players and pay them wages when they don’t fit in the system we play or we have a management team that can’t develop the other parts of their game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Agreed. Goss has shown absolutely nothing at Championship level. Just another excuse to dig out Holloway.
                      In fairness to the lad he’s not really had an opportunity

That said if I was Rangers fan would not build expectations based on what is no more then precseason friendly

Comment

Goss = Pirlo
                        One game and that's their opinion! I remember seeing Armand Traore play his first game for us and thinking wow we have a talent here.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          In fairness to the lad he’s not really had an opportunity

That said if I was Rangers fan would not build expectations based on what is no more then precseason friendly
                          Yeah but surely he would've had to show something in training to warrant being picked in a match day squad? I've nothing against the lad and hope he turns out to be as good as people have said he can be (preferably for us) but to use Rangers fans ridiculous opinion after one game as yet another stick to beat Ollie with is cringey imo. Ollie has many failings, yes, and they have all been outlined many times, but sending Goss out on loan to get some experience is not one of them.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Yeah but surely he would've had to show something in training to warrant being picked in a match day squad? I've nothing against the lad and hope he turns out to be as good as people have said he can be (preferably for us) but to use Rangers fans ridiculous opinion after one game as yet another stick to beat Ollie with is cringey imo. Ollie has many failings, yes, and they have all been outlined many times, but sending Goss out on loan to get some experience is not one of them.
                            This with bells on.
                            United fans compare him to Carrick and I get that because in his brief R's career to date he has shown an ability to see and play a pass in that mold.

However, his biggest problem is that he won't get enough time on the ball at Championship level, to display that kind of quality, whereas in a slow paced friendly overseas, he can. In terms of loaning him out, the SPL is probably a good move, but playing there I very much doubt they will compare him to Pirlo for long
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Their team also included Kranjcar so that tells you the level.

Comment

Working...
                              X