Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Smyth and Cousins ruled out for Saturday.

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    17,608

    Default

    How many games did he do before being crocked again, four wasnt it?

  2. Default

    Originally Posted by 1973 ranger
    Cousins played in the right position is a decent box to box midfielder as a wing back he is shite!
    Box to box? No chance if you believe that. Always ready for another injury and no where near has the pace and energy to be that midfielder we all hoped for!
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

  3. Default

    Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    Box to box? No chance if you believe that. Always ready for another injury and no where near has the pace and energy to be that midfielder we all hoped for!
    Here's a first WeAre, I totally agree with you. Has not impressed whenever he has played for us. No loss.

  4. Default

    Originally Posted by Alanwycombe
    Here's a first WeAre, I totally agree with you. Has not impressed whenever he has played for us. No loss.
    Yet in our pre season friendly win against watford i think it was, he was outstanding

  5. Default

    Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Yet in our pre season friendly win against watford i think it was, he was outstanding
    And Watford were total sheet. You think we'd beat them now?

  6. #21

    Default

    Ok, its only me who think Cousins will come good in the end. Oh well.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    cork,ireland
    Posts
    10,252

    Default

    Originally Posted by Fraggy
    Baps and Mass are back, and Perch is close.
    Perch is close to what?

  8. Default

    He was indeed Pinkie and it was alongside Luongo. We Are were you at the game v Charlton the season before last? Best midfielder on the pitch and scored a nice goal too.

  9. Default

    Cousins would be decent if played in his correct position...just a shame we have an imbecile in charge of picking the team.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •