• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    I'm resigned to three things :
    1) We will be lucky to get a draw
    2) Holloway will still be here next season no matter what
    and 3) Nobody is coming in this transfer window.
    I concur
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Proper and plenty want it after that would you take a tonking thread!
      Think what people said a tonking if it would 'guarantee' Wollie getting sack. It cannot be guaranteed so even those who want him out want team to win, especially a game as important as this. Just hope he doesn't fark it up which is sadly likely what will happen.

Comment

Thing is yes I want a win.but one in a blue moon ain't acceptable. He we need a decent run of wins.he proved he can do it with losses
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I’ll take a last minute laboured win with a deflection off of someone’s left nut if I’m honest.

Just keep us away from the drop zone.

On the flip side if we were to lose and IH got the boot, not 1 tear would I shed.

Comment

9 home games without a win for Burton. No more needs to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Don't see anything on this thread saying anyone wants us to lose on Saturday? Knocker doesn't say he wants us to lose either, just he won't be unhappy if we did lose and Olly went but will equally be happy if we win. In my eyes that is the difference, I never want us to lose and desperately hope we win EVERY single game we play, which we all know just isn't possible but our current situation has to change, we cannot carry on as we are and if we do then it shows we really are in a tough scenario within the club because any other Manager would have gone by now. Whether we like Olly or not.
              I wasn't digging anyone out in particular, it was a general statement as people on here have said in a recent thread that they would want us to lose if it meant Ollie going.
              My point is fans shouldn't actively WANT their team to lose a game. Of course we aren't going to win them all, that's obvious. Personally don't care what the situation is, I want us to win every game. I know it won't happen but I don't like seeing us lose. That's all.
              As has been alluded to above both in the OP and by Jimmy, if we were to lose on Saturday and Ollie was sacked, the sacking part I wouldn't be too fussed about. The loss however, regardless of the possible sacking, I would be very unhappy with.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Don't see anything on this thread saying anyone wants us to lose on Saturday? Knocker doesn't say he wants us to lose either, just he won't be unhappy if we did lose and Olly went but will equally be happy if we win. In my eyes that is the difference, I never want us to lose and desperately hope we win EVERY single game we play, which we all know just isn't possible but our current situation has to change, we cannot carry on as we are and if we do then it shows we really are in a tough scenario within the club because any other Manager would have gone by now. Whether we like Olly or not.
                If we lose to Burton I think he will resign. To me he seems to tired and bereft of ideas.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

every game we play i want to win , if what turned up against millwall and mk plays that way again we'll be coming home with no points

Comment

can't see a win tbh but would take a draw plus if rather stay up
                    with olly then say goodbye in summer
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      They bound to win then and Ollie's comments there hard to beat on home turf lads gave 110%

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        That's ominous for us then. We always help with runs like that unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          That's ominous for us then. We always help with runs like that unfortunately.
                          Famous for it.

Comment

He won't be sacked.... Ian Taylor will convince Tony to keep him on

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              I wasn't digging anyone out in particular, it was a general statement as people on here have said in a recent thread that they would want us to lose if it meant Ollie going.
                              My point is fans shouldn't actively WANT their team to lose a game. Of course we aren't going to win them all, that's obvious. Personally don't care what the situation is, I want us to win every game. I know it won't happen but I don't like seeing us lose. That's all.
                              As has been alluded to above both in the OP and by Jimmy, if we were to lose on Saturday and Ollie was sacked, the sacking part I wouldn't be too fussed about. The loss however, regardless of the possible sacking, I would be very unhappy with.
                              Just so you know Ginge wasn’t digging you out either, just giving my view too :-)

Comment

I think we've been in a relegation battle for 18 months but too many, particularly the players, don't seem to realise. If we lose to Burton I'd hope everyone would wake up and recognise that every minute of every game needs to be a dogfight and we need to scrap for every point we can get. I'm sick of just sleepwalking down the table carelessly spewing points away due to playing like tarts in too many games. Need to roll sleeves up and get stuck in on Saturday but I dont hold out much hope..... I suspect it'll be one of those games that passes us by whilst we huff and puff doing sweet Fanny Adams.

Comment

Working...
                                X