X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet he bullied good looking lads
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

What does it say about “ the liberals “ who have accused the company of racism by automatically putting a black boy in a hoodie with the word monkey on it as swinging through the trees in a literal sense. I know loads of people who use the word to describe something as useless or dodgy “ what a monkey ca rnt Danny Dyer is as an example, hung drawn and quartered if it was used to describe a person of colour in that manner but without truly meaning to be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Bet he bullied good looking lads
        Still a form of 'racism'

Comment

Article yesterday on racism at Chelsea under Graham Rix

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
            What does it say about “ the liberals “ who have accused the company of racism by automatically putting a black boy in a hoodie with the word monkey on it as swinging through the trees in a literal sense. I know loads of people who use the word to describe something as useless or dodgy “ what a monkey ca rnt Danny Dyer is as an example, hung drawn and quartered if it was used to describe a person of colour in that manner but without truly meaning to be racist.
            Yes, it's all about the intent surely, which is often a harder thing to prove when the language is more opaque. However we are now being lead to believe that we all have unconscious biases; and we carry out 'micro-aggressions' - all of which need challenging too.

Comment

If we’re honest the game is still awash with racism, homophobia and corruption throughout the leagues it’s just not in your face how it used to be it’s more covert

Stuff like kick it out and rainbow laces although with right intentions is pretty pointless it’s all lip service

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Yes, it's all about the intent surely, which is often a harder thing to prove when the language is more opaque. However we are now being lead to believe that we all have unconscious biases and we carry out 'micro-aggressions' all of which need challenging too.
                It's a storm in a teacup that H&M advert. Poor judgment by whoever picked the model, but at really not worth all of the fall out that has followed. Whether you can say the same about Peter Beardsley remains to be seen. But where do you draw the line between being 'Old School' or not very PC, and being a racist?

Personally I think a lot of the stuff that gets branded as racism in the West really isn't. Cracking a joke about lads of African descent being better at climbing is of course inappropriate, distasteful and disrespectful, but not really racism in my my eyes. True racism is believing that one ethnicity is fundamentally better than another, or acting in a manor to persecute or victimise another person purely because of their race.

Down here in SA we have state sponsored racism. We have something called Black Economic Empowerment where companies are incentivised to hire non-whites. It is also impossible to win government tenders unless you have a high BEE rating. But apparently all of that is OK because they are trying to undo the wrongs of the past. Absolutely bonkers in my my eyes.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    It's a storm in a teacup that H&M advert. Poor judgment by whoever picked the model, but at really not worth all of the fall out that has followed. Whether you can say the same about Peter Beardsley remains to be seen. But where do you draw the line between being 'Old School' or not very PC, and being a racist?

Personally I think a lot of the stuff that gets branded as racism in the West really isn't. Cracking a joke about lads of African descent being better at climbing is of course inappropriate, distasteful and disrespectful, but not really racism in my my eyes. True racism is believing that one ethnicity is fundamentally better than another, or acting in a manor to persecute or victimise another person purely because of their race.

Down here in SA we have state sponsored racism. We have something called Black Economic Empowerment where companies are incentivised to hire non-whites. It is also impossible to win government tenders unless you have a high BEE rating. But apparently all of that is OK because they are trying to undo the wrongs of the past. Absolutely bonkers in my my eyes.
                    Thing is though tarbs he could of just been thinking that with them being who they are there more athletic than us naturally im with you its all aload of, & just used to often, even though obviously it exists! but there used to be alot of banter in football teams years ago & most of it was only friendly banter!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

They probably didnt have a white kid there for the h&m photoshoot. Its all about diversity now for every single form of advertising.
                      The mum was fine with it. People just love being offended, this country is by far the worst on the planet .
                      The leader of the free world cant visit ffs, cant buy the mail on a train, cos the country is totally run by far left liberal social justice warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Yeah sa has gone silly. Its now swung too much and it's the whites that now suffer. My mates gf lost her job as a librarian to a black male. All very well but this gentleman couldn't read, most bizarre but very true.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Think graham rix has done literally everything against the book. He represents Chelsea really well who we know are a club that have and always will be a racist club.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Yeah sa has gone silly. Its now swung too much and it's the whites that now suffer. My mates gf lost her job as a librarian to a black male. All very well but this gentleman couldn't read, most bizarre but very true.
                            A librarian that can't read seems a bit unlikely weare? are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Article yesterday on racism at Chelsea under Graham Rix
                              Chelsea and Racism? Surely not

26C5322100000578-3000779-image-m-8_1426690769316.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                A librarian that can't read seems a bit unlikely weare? are you sure?
                                This is Africa mate, mad stuff like that goes on down here every day. My mates don't believe half the stuff I tell them that I've witnessed here!

Comment

Working...
                                X