Comment

she could leave a few notches with those teeth

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Give me the gig lads.I be as fair as idi amin
          Idi Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Bill, if you want to continue, please do it via PM, I'm sure most on here are not interested in us bickering back and forth at each other. Would also be interesting to see how you and I would get along if you don't have an audience.

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            No thanks cant

Bill, were you saying you can't PM him for some reason, or did you mean something else?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Bill, were you saying you can't PM him for some reason, or did you mean something else?
              LOL. That's priceless.

Comment

Stan was right, I was stuck halfway up a mountain with no reception on my phone.
                If I would of seen this post earlier I would of responded.
                When I left, I chatted with thw other admins to ask would a friendly PM to bill for calling me a c u next Tuesday on the other thread be warranted. They agreed it was, so I said I would PM him when I got back.
                Firstly, I never (and I think most know) that I was not disrespecting those who put money in buckets; I also donated, I was just trying to state that those days bring back bad memories that I wouldn't like to go through again).
                Secondly, Bill, I obviously have no idea what goes on on your personal life, so would not of known about the mental health issues. I said crawl back under your rock as I was getting fed up with you consrantly having digs lately whenever I post.
                Now that I know that you are through some terrible times; I am deeply sorry for adding to the drama in your life.
                Yes I am an admin, but also a fan and like most, wear my heart on my sleeve when ot comes to anything QPR.
                I've had 'moments' with a few members on here over the years, but we have always worked it out.
                Bill, I promise you that I am not the type of person to kick someone when they are down, especially a fellow R.
                Going forward, if you feel that something I have posted has offended you, please drop me a PM so we can talk it through.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Good man Fraggy , not that i think you had anything much to apologise for . Bill`s usually a good poster but i reckon there has been a slight overreaction tonight .
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Do you mean qprDave mate?

if so, loved that bloke (nohomo)

briefly went over to that site after i got a ban. too many croydon types for my liking

)
                    oi ! whats a Croydon type ?
                    As for Dave , he needs to come back ,site aint the same without him ,and Facto ,Van ,Ndubz ,Lone ,Vblock etc
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      Stan was right, I was stuck halfway up a mountain with no reception on my phone.
                      If I would of seen this post earlier I would of responded.
                      When I left, I chatted with thw other admins to ask would a friendly PM to bill for calling me a c u next Tuesday on the other thread be warranted. They agreed it was, so I said I would PM him when I got back.
                      Firstly, I never (and I think most know) that I was not disrespecting those who put money in buckets; I also donated, I was just trying to state that those days bring back bad memories that I wouldn't like to go through again).
                      Secondly, Bill, I obviously have no idea what goes on on your personal life, so would not of known about the mental health issues. I said crawl back under your rock as I was getting fed up with you consrantly having digs lately whenever I post.
                      Now that I know that you are through some terrible times; I am deeply sorry for adding to the drama in your life.
                      Yes I am an admin, but also a fan and like most, wear my heart on my sleeve when ot comes to anything QPR.
                      I've had 'moments' with a few members on here over the years, but we have always worked it out.
                      Bill, I promise you that I am not the type of person to kick someone when they are down, especially a fellow R.
                      Going forward, if you feel that something I have posted has offended you, please drop me a PM so we can talk it through.
                      Fair play Fraggy

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Good man Fraggy , not that i think you had anything much to apologise for . Bill`s usually a good poster but i reckon there has been a slight overreaction tonight .

Comment

nothing changes on this site but its all good fun somewhere,somehow but if anyone ever hurts my adopted dads bill or any other of the old guard i will be so upset,

SO IN THE WORDS OF THE GREAT FACTOMONDO LETS MOVE ON GENTLEMEN WHILE QPR GO ONWARDS AND UPWARDS,AND I WISHED I WAS A BEAUTIFULL LOOKING GUY INSTEAD OF BROKEN NOSED BRUISER BUT WITH ANY LUCK WE CAN ONE DAY ALL WATCH QPR IN THE PREM
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            Apologies Nick just fuming

Just seen what youve been/ still going through and cant imagine what thats like. As the saying goes, times a healer, and from experience it really is mate. Be strong buddy and dont let the little things get to you.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

At least now people are not getting banned right, left and centre like back when that Kirill bloke was admin
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Do you mean qprDave mate?

if so, loved that bloke (nohomo)

briefly went over to that site after i got a ban. too many croydon types for my liking

just when i thought i got away from here, 77 drags me back on here.

seriously would love qprdave to return. the man of a million emojis hahahaha.

anyway, as stans says, fantasy island or not, this site is by far the busier and imo best rangers site around. (stick that in your program notes clive)
                                Not enough for mine mate

Comment

Working...
                                X