• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet they keep Ollie till Feb1st so don't spend much,then sack him
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Fox, it's not whether or not we could get someone better.
      It's whether that 'someone better' would be here for the good of our clubs future or to just use us for a stepping stone to something better with the added bonus of being able to fleece us for a few mill on the way.
      This is what annoys me about some of the pro Olly / get my rangers back brigade. Just because Ollie says the “I love qpr” etc, how much does he? Was he kept up at night over the Faurlin saga? Was he gutted when we got relegated from the perm twice? Was he leaping for joy when Zamora scored? It’s a job to him, nothing more. Bircham is different though as he is a fan.

As for a stepping stone. Well if the next manager sees that, then shouldn’t we be happy as that would mean he has done well and we have progressed as a team and a club? That’s all we can ask for. Managers and players despite all the talk are really just employees. We just want a good one.

Finally - a player can fleece us but what can a manager do? His salary would be nowhere near that of some of our players.

Comment

I purely want a manager that wants to play a way that he is confident with and stick with it. Can't see who would do a job for us to be honest. Holloway has started sh*te hoof ball and I hate that. Holloway doesn't seem to have much tactical knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
          I purely want a manager that wants to play a way that he is confident with and stick with it. Can't see who would do a job for us to be honest. Holloway has started sh*te hoof ball and I hate that. Holloway doesn't seem to have much tactical knowledge
          You could argue that's what JFH did
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Agree ollys not the best manager in the league, but that about it.

Nows a great time to get rid of olly. Got to be 1st time ever where we want to get rid of a manager and there being a half decent amount of managers out there out of a job. And to make things better, would have a transfer window to possibly move players on (and "possibly" bring a couple in)... yesterday games got nothing to do with it. Even if we did play well and somehow manage to beat a 19th league 1 side. Troubles been there way before yesterdays game.... All very well being loyal/standing by someone just because they're representing your team, but if that persons doing more harm than good then the owners need to stand up and make a decision.
            Exactly. Clement, Warburton, both available.
            Would they do a better job? Silly question really.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              Exactly, I don't care if a manager has a hooped duvet or blue and white y fronts.
              As long as he is current, has tactical ability and a few braincells.
              If we are to be a stepping stone, then more reason why he should do well while he is with us.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                At first ask it does seem a silly question although there are warts on both these guys you mention, my question is whether either could achieve results and function in the situation here with a poor squad, FFP restrictions and a DOF over them? I honestly don't think either would be interested but that's just my opinion, $$$ talks!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  So you would not have wanted Venables here?
                  Love Venables; provided some of my best childhood memories.
                  Again, please someone find a post from me where I have said I think Ollie is the right man for us.
                  Wasn't happy last time he was in charge and I'm certainly not happy now.
                  But then again it doesnt feel that long ago that I sold my soul to the devil in exchange for insuring there would still be a Queens Park Rangers football club.
                  Those days when the uncertainty of whether or not our club would slip into administration and eventually cease to exist, were far more painful than watching our club underperform in the second flight of English football.

Whatever the season whatever the team....
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Love Venables; provided some of my best childhood memories.
                    Again, please someone find a post from me where I have said I think Ollie is the right man for us.
                    Wasn't happy last time he was in charge and I'm certainly not happy now.
                    But then again it doesnt feel that long ago that I sold my soul to the devil in exchange for insuring there would still be a Queens Park Rangers football club.
                    Those days when the uncertainty of whether or not our club would slip into administration and eventually cease to exist, were far more painful than watching our club underperform in the second flight of English football.

Whatever the season whatever the team....
                    You may have to do it again

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      You may have to do it again
                      Well if the Tony out brigade get their way, you may be right, or do you think the poxy few quid we raised in those buckets saved our club?
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Well if the Tony out brigade get their way, you may be right, or do you think the poxy few quid we raised in those buckets saved our club?
                        Well it certainly helped

Comment

A little disrepectfull to those who gave

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Not sure there is anyone out there that will do anything more with this bunch of useless cnts
                            And this is accurate.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                              At first ask it does seem a silly question although there are warts on both these guys you mention, my question is whether either could achieve results and function in the situation here with a poor squad, FFP restrictions and a DOF over them? I honestly don't think either would be interested but that's just my opinion, $$$ talks!
                              Warburton managed it at Brentford on show string budget so why not with us is the counter question

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                You do wonder if we are sounding them out before acting ? Perhaps there is a feeling that they don’t want to sack him until they have a replacement who has agreed to come to the club, Clement and Warburton prime examples as they are both out of work.

Comment

Working...
                                X