No announcement yet.

Does anyone on here want Ollie to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it was the players who let him down at Millwall not the tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      And it was the players who let him down at Millwall not the tactics.
      Did he get a letter of apology from them too
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        We all know you get offended by bad language mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Bills apologising cos he senses youre lost & been lost a while
          I just lost on PES probably beaten by some 15year old

Comment

• I think Olly's done as poorly as I expected tbh - in saying that, I don't think sacking him now will make much of a difference. I'd like to see him gone at the end of the season - provided we stay up of course.

Comment

• Haven't read the other 7 pages but in answer to OP - Absolutely no way do I want Hollowhead here for one minute longer than he deserves. Which is at least a year ago already.

Should never have been given the job in the first place and has proven exactly why he shouldn't be here with a win ratio, points ratio etc etc even worse than Jimmy and he was sacked for much less.

Total, embarrassing cretin of a man who wasn't even a good pundit and is a damn site worse manager.

Really needs to go and now before it's too late.

Comment

• Holloway is an extremely limited manager. Very little tactical awareness - formations and substitutions are often baffling. Some of the results have been embarrassing and I fully expect us to lose to Burton.

That said, I'd probably keep him for the time being. Here's my thinking:

- I can't see any realistic replacements out there who'd do a better job. With Uncle Tony's record, we'd probably end up bringing in someone worse.
                - The squad is pretty poor and I doubt there are many managers who could do better.
                - We have no money to spend - and one of Holloway's (few) strengths is he can pick out a decent player for a relatively low fee (e.g. Freeman, Scowen etc)

Not sure sacking him in the middle of the campaign is going to achieve anything.

Comment

• undecided , better the devil u know or go elsewhere and the next one is just as bad

Comment

• Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                    Holloway is an extremely limited manager. Very little tactical awareness - formations and substitutions are often baffling. Some of the results have been embarrassing and I fully expect us to lose to Burton.

- I can't see any realistic replacements out there who'd do a better job. With Uncle Tony's record, we'd probably end up bringing in someone worse.
                    - The squad is pretty poor and I doubt there are many managers who could do better.
                    - We have no money to spend - and one of Holloway's (few) strengths is he can pick out a decent player for a relatively low fee (e.g. Freeman, Scowen etc)

Not sure sacking him in the middle of the campaign is going to achieve anything.
                    That's what I'm thinking, the risk of sacking him due to our circumstances and LF/TF's hiring record may be worse than keeping him!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Still not sacked I see,This club deserves everything that's coming to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        Plenty fans in our league want him to stay
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          That's what I'm thinking, the risk of sacking him due to our circumstances and LF/TF's hiring record may be worse than keeping him!
                          well there are realistic candidates that you could say with some certainty would do better than ollie right now, warburton, clement or grayson could easily make us a solid midtable side whilst building a side capable of challenging for the playoffs. don't get me wrong, ollie has had some positives like his signings and getting the players to work hard but his negatives far outweigh any positives imo. we're relegation candidates with him in charge which wouldn't concern me that much if i thought we'd get promoted from league 1 at the first time of asking but i don't see that happening with ollie in charge

Comment

• Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                            Holloway is an extremely limited manager. Very little tactical awareness - formations and substitutions are often baffling. Some of the results have been embarrassing and I fully expect us to lose to Burton.

Good points there, but keeping him on at the rate he and the team is going is likely to see QPR sucked deeper into the relegation battle as they did last season.

I agree with all that Rodman wrote about him.

His tactical skills are low and his stats are truly appalling.

I don't think the squad is as bad as made out by some.

Why is he not selecting Sylla? He is not great, but he is the best finisher in the squad and might have scored at least one of the heading chances that fell to Smith, He also has better movement than Smith. He should have at least been on the bench against MK Dons and bought on for the last 30 mins.

If they do lose at Burton he needs to be replaced asap.

I am sure there are other managers out there who would be interested in the job, even on a short term deal. Yes, working with Ferdinand might be an obstacle but I think it is worth sounding out a few options.

Warburton, Clement, Grayson, McLaren are just some of the names available right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                              True, that the hiring record under those 2 has been dreadful, but Holloway's record on his return, plus that of his time at Millwall has been nothing short of diabolical. QPR just cannot afford to keep him on if this continues for much more than a game or two. Next up are Burton a Middlesboro h and Bristol City a.

By the end of this month QPR could be in the bottom 3, if that happens can you honestly say he should be kept on?

JFH was sacked supposedly because the club though that he should have had the team challenging for the play offs. So why should a slightly improved squad be fighting a relegation battle if it isn't down to the manager?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Good points there, but keeping him on at the rate he and the team is going is likely to see QPR sucked deeper into the relegation battle as they did last season.

I agree with all that Rodman wrote about him.

His tactical skills are low and his stats are truly appalling.

I don't think the squad is as bad as made out by some.

Why is he not selecting Sylla? He is not great, but he is the best finisher in the squad and might have scored at least one of the heading chances that fell to Smith, He also has better movement than Smith. He should have at least been on the bench against MK Dons and bought on for the last 30 mins.

If they do lose at Burton he needs to be replaced asap.

I am sure there are other managers out there who would be interested in the job, even on a short term deal. Yes, working with Ferdinand might be an obstacle but I think it is worth sounding out a few options.

Warburton, Clement, Grayson, McLaren are just some of the names available right now.
                                Well we`re not too bad in the last 4 or 5 league matches, dont you even know why hes not picking sylla? as you know full well when he has done hes done bugger all! obvious answer, same as any of our forwards when picked from the start!

Also decent manager interested! with no budget hardly lol yeah ok
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X