Sorry if this has already been said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    If my auntie had bollarks she would be my uncle.
    Unless she is transgender

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      This kind of attitude is completely false and naive. We don't have a goal scoring striker so that's currently the no1 issue
      Did you pay off your mortgage with your bet yesterday mate?
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I refuse to believe this squad isn't good enough. If this group of players aren't good enough then how have we managed to beat 3 of the current top 7 this season?

The problem is that we are inconsistent, and the tactics aren't good enough. Some weeks the team is set up in a way where we go into games with zero chance of winning (away at Derby being a prime example). We have not been playing to the teams strengths at any stage through the season, and far too many players are being asked to play in roles they are unfamiliar with or simply not equipped to deal with.

I look at it this way. If we can beat the likes of Sheff Utd, Cardiff and Wolves in spite of having Ian Holloway in charge of the team, imagine what we could be capable of with a better manager in place!
        This. So this.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          If we can't beat MK Dons at home this year in the Cup, how would we fare next year in the league?
          Good point,if we go down there is certainly no guarantee we would come back up the following season,it would depend on who are manager is

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
            If we can't beat MK Dons at home this year in the Cup, how would we fare next year in the league?
            Ooops, not sure if this has been understood. I meant "How would we fare against THEM next year in the League. i.e fielding a team many on here feel are mid-championship level. Its a sobering thought.

Comment

Cant afford or not allowed????
              Bit of both isn't it Kev? Can't afford to spend as we'd get walloped with FFP (don't have the revenue to cover the spending) so therefore not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Bit of both isn't it Kev? Can't afford to spend as we'd get walloped with FFP (don't have the revenue to cover the spending) so therefore not allowed.
                Yes mate, but i do honestly think Unc would spend spend spend again to get us back up if he could.

Comment

Yes mate, but i do honestly think Unc would spend spend spend again to get us back up if he could.
                  I'd hope so as long as it's focused on the "right sort" !

Comment

oops
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                    X