A theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
    We will lose at Burton,Nigel clough is a very decent manager and will have the nous to beat anything Holloway comes up with.
    Maybe our superstar goal machine Connor will be back after his well deserved rest and be back to his red hot best.
    After another loss next weekend he will still have a job,I'd go as far to bet my life on it.
    The club are well beyond a joke and a laughing stock without any real clue.
    Probably think we are bobbling along quite nicely and things will improve.
    Just like superstar championship manager warnock did last week against ollie
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Yes we picked a strong side but if the players dont give it there all there going to come unstuck against anyone tarbs, the players are at fault here, especially after showing what they can do last week! too many half arsed performances today against a team who wanted it more.

You don't half contradict yourself Pinkie.

In other threads you regularly bang on about how the players are right behind Ollie and are playing for him then come out with statements like this.

Which is it.
      Do they play for him and totally support him or are they regularly letting him down?

OR is it just that Ollie is way and above the worst manager we've had here in many, many, many years. Just a thought.!

Comment

Just like superstar championship manager warnock did last week against ollie

You just can't help but embarrass yourself can you with this relentless defense of such a #### poor manager.

Do you mean the same Mr Warnock who currently sits 3rd in the table, 2 points off automatic promotion, DESPITE 4 straight defeats.
        While we sit 6 points above relegation.

Jeeez. You really do need help.

Comment

He showed naivety massively again today.
          He played a strong team and and now hes a bigger divv than ever before.
          Should of played 5 to 8 changes/kids and then win or lose the stick could of been slightly deflected.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Dont even care about the FA cup to be honest. But we picked a strong side today and should have won. If we were gonna lose the game he may as well have played the kids. Wouldn't have been as embarrassing if our U21's had lost to MK Dons.

Regardless, he won't be sacked based on today. I hope he will be if he gets anything less than 3 points against Burton next week!
            We won't beat Burton. They are on a decent run.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              You don't half contradict yourself Pinkie.

In other threads you regularly bang on about how the players are right behind Ollie and are playing for him then come out with statements like this.

Which is it.
              Do they play for him and totally support him or are they regularly letting him down?

OR is it just that Ollie is way and above the worst manager we've had here in many, many, many years. Just a thought.!
              Why have i? there playing for the manager in the league games bar the odd poor performance like millwall, but in the fa cup its always the same! no contradiction there at all, as was saying to westy we`ll see if they are in the next few matches.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                You just can't help but embarrass yourself can you with this relentless defense of such a #### poor manager.

Do you mean the same Mr Warnock who currently sits 3rd in the table, 2 points off automatic promotion, DESPITE 4 straight defeats.
                While we sit 6 points above relegation.

Jeeez. You really do need help.
                As that reply was to fernandes out rod, making out cloughies a big thing just like warnock, yet ollie got one over on him last week, so not exactly invinsable!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  For the last 20 years? Even beloved Warnock couldn't win us an FA Cup game.
                  NW got the sack after losing to MK Dons....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    NW got the sack after losing to MK Dons....
                    Yeah like Hughes just has been . Think it's a lot easier to pull the trigger when you are premier and lose to a few divisions below

Comment

As that reply was to fernandes out rod, making out cloughies a big thing just like warnock, yet ollie got one over on him last week, so not exactly invinsable!
                      Beating Cardiff made a nice change from Wollie being outsmarted by opposition managers game after game. If you are going to harp on about his one good match in the last god knows how many should mention all the ones he failed in! Percentage wise not good. At this level he is the village idiot of football managers.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Beating Cardiff made a nice change from Wollie being outsmarted by opposition managers game after game. If you are going to harp on about his one good match in the last god knows how many should mention all the ones he failed in! Percentage wise not good. At this level he is the village idiot of football managers.
                        Bang out of order Fox.

Totally unfair on the average village idiot.

Comment

A decent cup run equals more revenue and if we are to believe Mr Hoos and co that is much needed so going out is a blow

Comment

At the conclusion of the 1994-5 season I moved to Australia. If memory serves me right we'd just finished 8th. I remember saying something to a workmate along the lines of '"everyone thinks QPR are a top division club these days, which is different to when I started going 1970-71 season, and they're right, cos we're a bigger club these days". I was right then. But it's going to take a long time I believe until those days return. We had our genuine chance in recent times to get back to our being perceived as a Premiership club. We certainly spent the money. But a well-meaning naive owner has blown it, through mismanagement and appointing the wrong types to spend our dosh. So I don't agree that we have always been a 'small' club.

Comment

Working...
                            X