Gump2 update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gump2 update.

the poor fella has had the weight of the world on his shoulders by being the only striker to carry the team with his goals.

so says hollowhead.......

Ian Holloway has lifted the lid on Conor Washington's absence, saying he's giving him 'a little breather'.

The former Peterborough striker hasn't featured in QPR's last four matches, leading to speculation that he could be surplus to requirements at Loftus Road.

But speaking after the game, Holloway said he was resting him to take him out of the firing line.

QPR vs MK Dons PLAYER RATINGS: How did we rate the Hoops?

He said: "I’ve been giving some of the other young lads a go because I feel he’s tried to carry the goalscoring all on his own. Sometimes you sit out and have a little breather and come back and be buzzing, so that’s where we are."

Holloway also explained Idrissa Sylla's absence, saying: "Sylla’s daughter is ill.

"So I’ve let him go back because he hasn’t seen his family in quite a while so I didn’t want to use him today."
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    the poor fella has had the weight of the world on his shoulders by being the only striker to carry the team with his goals.

so says hollowhead.......

Ian Holloway has lifted the lid on Conor Washington's absence, saying he's giving him 'a little breather'.

The former Peterborough striker hasn't featured in QPR's last four matches, leading to speculation that he could be surplus to requirements at Loftus Road.

But speaking after the game, Holloway said he was resting him to take him out of the firing line.

QPR vs MK Dons PLAYER RATINGS: How did we rate the Hoops?

He said: "I’ve been giving some of the other young lads a go because I feel he’s tried to carry the goalscoring all on his own. Sometimes you sit out and have a little breather and come back and be buzzing, so that’s where we are."

Holloway also explained Idrissa Sylla's absence, saying: "Sylla’s daughter is ill.

"So I’ve let him go back because he hasn’t seen his family in quite a while so I didn’t want to use him today."
    Should of said you can have round 4 off as we aint going to be in it while im here.

Comment

I though Washington had been having a breather on the pitch

Comment

That just shows how clearly mental Holloway is. What the #### is he talking about? Carrying the goal scoring responsibilities? #### off you cretin.

Comment

cretin bit harsh on the word as i don't think he's that good

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            That just shows how clearly mental Holloway is. What the #### is he talking about? Carrying the goal scoring responsibilities? #### off you cretin.
            I know mate, i would not have bothered creating this thread but when i saw that sentence................ what the fark!

he is a comlete clueless clown

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              I know mate, i would not have bothered creating this thread but when i saw that sentence................ what the fark!

he is a comlete clueless clown
              clown as owner too !

Comment

How many has he scored this season? 3/4?

Comment

11 in 77 games since he came here. Add that to Mackies 24 in 136 games and that is 35 in 113 games and he needs a breather? Even Holloway admits they are chokers then.

Comment

what the hell is going on ffs! its beyond a joke, jesus christ almost everything at the club is a complete mockery! what on earth goes through ollies head?! please tony just get rid of him ffs

Comment

Can this gimp get any worse,What a stupid thing to come out with.
                      How about just shut your trap you #####.

Comment

Washington is so good for N Ireland but so useless for us,Michael o Neil is capable of getting the best out of him,Holloway is not.I doubt any team would pay more the £500,000 for him,leaving us with a £2 million lose.

Comment

Hollowhead ,Gump , clown etc ~do you honestly think your helping us by constantly taking the p iss ?
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Washington is so good for N Ireland but so useless for us,Michael o Neil is capable of getting the best out of him,Holloway is not.I doubt any team would pay more the £500,000 for him,leaving us with a £2 million lose.
                            So good? He's scored 3 in 10, he's been decent, but nothing particularly amazing. Mind you anything better than what he's doing for us must seem "so good" so I can't blame you haha.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Hollowhead ,Gump , clown etc ~do you honestly think your helping us by constantly taking the p iss ?
                              Once washington is back in the team, we will be shooting for the stars.
                              We will be in orbit before you know it vespa.
                              In olly we trust.

Comment

Working...
                              X