• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I stopped reading at:

"fires Holloway, appoints Ramsey as interim manager"

Proper joker.
    Funny enough, I was discussing this with Westy on Saturday. If the future really is kids - and I mean more than one playing more than the odd game and being substituted - then I wouldn't put it past them to promote him again. How about nightmare scenario of Timmy and Ramsey?

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
      Can see Sol Campbell rocking up too soon,Doing his coaching badges as we speak.
      his brother is a mate of mine

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        Tbh not wanting to sound racist as I'm far from it fostering a Asian disabled child. But if we employ Campbell who's options are far more questionable than a politicians then we're screwed.
        Nothing racist about not wanting a black fella at the club because of their ability or lack of it , its only racist if its because he`s black . Got to say i dont understand what questionable options are though .
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The smell of failure? Wet shoes after a visit to the loo.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Nothing racist about not wanting a black fella at the club because of their ability or lack of it , its only racist if its because he`s black . Got to say i dont understand what questionable options are though .
            Fair point I wouldn't want to put a name on next manager at present as were more than capable of ballsing it right up again Jerry Springer odds on at mo I hear

Comment

Working...
            X