Tears of a Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Pinkie I was a complete supporter of Tony but the club is currently dying on its feet with crap manager mate.
    Even if we win at Burton does that say we are doing a great job ..NO
    Obviously my ambitions for QPR are higher than yours probe cos I remember
    Being the top London club for 4 years running in the top division buddy.
    My Bad Sorry.
    Im with you on that general and dont get me wrong how i am asin im quite happy how we are now mate, ive never been a quiter and never will, years of my own tarmac company trained me well for that but never give in and yes remember it well, but footballs not the same anymore with the money being spent even though we cant say we havnt had a slice! loved us always but back then and the 70s we was superb & we`ll be back
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pinkie a gypsy.never knew that
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

no tweet from uncle.

giving it large last week about how he is right, now where is the fat clown.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Knowing my luck in my closet with a big knife.hate clowns me
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Why are the fans being so tolerant of this crap

I Cannot understand it

Storm the Directors Box next game that's what I like to do there recking the club i love.

Comment

Usual ####er since day one and have been panned on here for consistently slating the idiot that is fernandes.

Comment

Why are the fans being so tolerant of this crap

I Cannot understand it

Storm the Directors Box next game that's what I like to do there recking the club i love.
                Cos cant see a great deal changing with a different manager general, different manager same players, we`ve spent bugger all on latest signings and got a few good ones but need a forward or two
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

####ing sack this clown. He hasn't got a clue.

Comment

Pinkie I actually agree with you some good strikers etc the team is ok imho
                    But Ollie will always be suspect because he is not a tactical manager
                    Mate I am a die hard Rangers fan but don't even want go to matches at present
                    Today I had the choice of going to Rangers or getting my hair cut.
                    My hair looks amazing but my team lost . No Brainer

Comment

today we couldn't break down a team that have been struggling in div1 , maybe that's where we belong , olly has to go he had no idea how to beat them. i can't even listen to his interviews anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        So bad day today but what happens next week if we win at burton? itll just show how ridiculas this board is per every game!
                        Look at record over last 60 games, you then have your answer. Pollie is a useless turd of a football manager.

Comment

No Training Ground
                          No New Ground
                          No Ambition
                          No Money
                          Says it all really
                          No flicking idea either in charge

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            today we couldn't break down a team that have been struggling in div1 , maybe that's where we belong , olly has to go he had no idea how to beat them. i can't even listen to his interviews anymore
                            What ive said for a while now.... as a team we're a easy a midd championship side table. As a club, somewhere in division 1 (purely down to mix of bad owner/manager decisions)
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Pinkie I actually agree with you some good strikers etc the team is ok imho
                              But Ollie will always be suspect because he is not a tactical manager
                              Mate I am a die hard Rangers fan but don't even want go to matches at present
                              Today I had the choice of going to Rangers or getting my hair cut.
                              My hair looks amazing but my team lost . No Brainer
                              My lad went to villa game i chose Rs my lads die hard Rs but he went to millwall and said no more games til ollie gone just got home to peterborough on train £80 worse off totally clucked off with ollie army of shite didn't even fancy a beer on train.

Comment

Ollie comment sums it up a nil nil draw would be a result
                                Holloway said: “When the ball goes out to someone like that it’s got to go back in, it really has. We had so many bodies back up there.

“To play it square and then to keep it in when it’s going out, I can’t believe it.

“That ball is a package. You give it to one of the QPR lads and tell him where you want it.

“You don’t ever take a package to the post office without putting a message on it where it’s got to go, do you?

“Unfortunately that’s cost us. It should have been 0-0, we’d still be in the cup and this would be a result.

From kilburn times!

nil parking nil at home to league 1 strugglers would be a result thanks ollie shall i accept a 4-0 loss to burton as positive then

Comment

Working...
                                X