Tears of a Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    What ive said for a while now.... as a team we're a easy a midd championship side table. As a club, somewhere in division 1 (purely down to mix of bad owner/manager decisions)
    iv'e missed you mate.

Welcome back.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      Ollie comment sums it up a nil nil draw would be a result
      Holloway said: “When the ball goes out to someone like that it’s got to go back in, it really has. We had so many bodies back up there.

“To play it square and then to keep it in when it’s going out, I can’t believe it.

“That ball is a package. You give it to one of the QPR lads and tell him where you want it.

“You don’t ever take a package to the post office without putting a message on it where it’s got to go, do you?

“Unfortunately that’s cost us. It should have been 0-0, we’d still be in the cup and this would be a result.

From kilburn times!

nil parking nil at home to league 1 strugglers would be a result thanks ollie shall i accept a 4-0 loss to burton as positive then

so nil nil at home to a league 1 (soon to be league 2) team would have been a good result.
      take your package and your ugly birds along with your referee letters and just fark offffffffffffffffffffff

for the love of god can someone just sack this cretin NOW

Comment

Holly ain't going anywhere, he just isn't going to be sacked. Even if we get relegated I don't see him getting the big boot
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          Ollie comment sums it up a nil nil draw would be a result
          Holloway said: “When the ball goes out to someone like that it’s got to go back in, it really has. We had so many bodies back up there.

“To play it square and then to keep it in when it’s going out, I can’t believe it.

“That ball is a package. You give it to one of the QPR lads and tell him where you want it.

“You don’t ever take a package to the post office without putting a message on it where it’s got to go, do you?

“Unfortunately that’s cost us. It should have been 0-0, we’d still be in the cup and this would be a result.

From kilburn times!

nil parking nil at home to league 1 strugglers would be a result thanks ollie shall i accept a 4-0 loss to burton as positive then
          Absolute, unbelievable drivel.
          Except the sad thing is it's NOT unbelievable cos he comes out with such garbage weekly.

totally embarrassing fool of a crap manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            iv'e missed you mate.

Welcome back.
            Cheers mate! Yeah been pretty busy so not had much chance to get on here. But you know what this place is like, you always end up coming back haha. Good to see most of the good guys are still posting here though.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Perfect time to get rid.... i think a few choices available and still some time to reinforce the squad.

That said I think we will gamble and wait for this new scouring tree we have planted to start bearing fruit. Could it all be too little too late though?t

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Cos cant see a great deal changing with a different manager general, different manager same players, we`ve spent bugger all on latest signings and got a few good ones but need a forward or two
                Maybe a manager who can actually implement a proper game plan, starting XI and tactics? Dunno, just a thought!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Maybe a manager who can actually implement a proper game plan, starting XI and tactics? Dunno, just a thought!!
                  And some good established coaches to train the squad, we've gone backwards under Ollie and his team.

Comment

A different perspective from most on here, from someone who actually went to the game: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/member...2/yesterday/#0

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      A different perspective from most on here, from someone who actually went to the game: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/member...2/yesterday/#0
                      Yes if that goal counted, there would be no problems.
                      We are on the up mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Holly ain't going anywhere, he just isn't going to be sacked. Even if we get relegated I don't see him getting the big boot
                        I go along with that. Its just a matter of whether he leaves when his contract is up, or it gets extended.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Yes if that goal counted, there would be no problems.
                          We are on the up mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            This does tickle me, & what game plan would you suggest jimmy out of interest? find it amazing you think think we havnt got one, at the end of the day the players havnt been scoring enough / taking chances, so kind of fluffs the game plan of winning the match for a start!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                              I go along with that. Its just a matter of whether he leaves when his contract is up, or it gets extended.
                              You know that is what will happen
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X