Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    I genuinely fear for the club if we are relegated as we never looked like knocking them out and i couldn't see us beating the top half of league one either at present
    Although we have beaten teams in the top half of the Championship ?
    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 08-01-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      thing is, if we go down, we will lose most of our players.

no way would the likes of smithes, ned, scowen, luongo,freeman and woslek be in our squad.

it will be a fire sale. the club will be up sh1tcreek
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        thing is, if we go down, we will lose most of our players.

no way would the likes of smithes, ned, scowen, luongo,freeman and woslek be in our squad.

it will be a fire sale. the club will be up sh1tcreek
        Would only be bothered about Scowen and Freeman from that lot personally (IF we went down).

Would be harder if we stay up and lose all them.

Comment

• http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...asons-08012017

Thanks for that Olly, think we are all aware of the reasons but give the club a reason to open up Ellerslie Road and win a FA Cup game. We are all aware it hasn’t always been you but you are now and it’s the here and now that’s the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Have to say that is my fear, after Burton we have 2 very difficult games, Boro and Bristol C, so we could be looking at 2-3 points max from the next 3 games, if we fail to beat Burton. We will then be very much in a relegation battle. Up to Saturday I thought we would stay up regardless but losing at home to a side near the bottom of League One with basically our first team has made me think we are in big trouble now.
            This is true.

If he doesn't get enough points to keep QPR at least 6 points clear of the drop zone he should either resign or get sacked.

Burton is a 6 pointer and he needs to ensure that he does what it takes so that the game is not lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...asons-08012017

Thanks for that Olly, think we are all aware of the reasons but give the club a reason to open up Ellerslie Road and win a FA Cup game. We are all aware it hasn’t always been you but you are now and it’s the here and now that’s the issue.
                Give over kit, flipping heck like alot of you, ollie isnt at fault for the cup game, unless he brought himself on and gave the ball to them to score, nothing more he could do, its obvious the players let him and the fans down, its getting boring this constant knocking, we won our last league game and hopefully get something at burton!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Give over kit, flipping heck like alot of you, ollie isnt at fault for the cup game, unless he brought himself on and gave the ball to them to score, nothing more he could do, its obvious the players let him and the fans down, its getting boring this constant knocking, we won our last league game and hopefully get something at burton!
                  Genuine question Pinkie.

Why do you think they let him down so much on a consistent basis?

Those on my side of the fence tend to be of the opinion that rather than play to their strengths, his stubborn insistence on a formation that doesn't appear to suit the players is the main cause. Yet he continues. I had no problem with him trying things out last season (albeit he went way too far), because it should have led to a much improved team this season. And under no circumstances can this season be classed as much of an improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Genuine question Pinkie.

Those on my side of the fence tend to be of the opinion that rather than play to their strengths, his stubborn insistence on a formation that doesn't appear to suit the players is the main cause. Yet he continues. I had no problem with him trying things out last season (albeit he went way too far), because it should have led to a much improved team this season. And under no circumstances can this season be classed as much of an improvement.
                    Brights im just talking about the fa cup game mate! number of reasons and one that stands out is there a young squad and not fully mature in their games, hence mistakes and not keeping a level of consistency for one due to age! alsorts of reasons thats been done to death on here, if youve played the game youll know how it doesnt always go youre way & confidence levels on some get knocked like in any sport!

Comment

Genuine question Pinkie.

Might be the case that our forwards all four of them have no strengths to play to

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Might be the case that our forwards all four of them have no strengths to play to

Comment

Genuine question Pinkie.

Also our season isnt over by the way and strengths haha as dogs said, you think our forwards have them lol

Comment

his stubborn insistence on a formation that doesn't appear to suit the players is the main cause.
                            To be fair, I'm not even sure that these players can do anything better in a different formation.

Only one I'd really say is definitely not suited to the 3-5-whatever is Cousins. To me, he can only play in the middle of the park and even then, struggles with that at almost every opportunity he (rarely) gets.

Personally think the squad is a 17th placer and has never been anything but that (IMO). Given investment in proper wing-backs / full-backs and strikers we could be mid-table at best.

Comment

• 7th reason - I have lost the dressing room
                              8th reason - I am tactically inept
                              "The World is Yours"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Also our season isnt over by the way and strengths haha as dogs said, you think our forwards have them lol
                                No, you're right. It isn't.

We are still well and truly in a battle to survive.

Think Rebel deserves some credit for seeing what most of us certainly didn't see coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X