Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair i would question anyone who went to that game yesterday. Unless you got little kids who you cant let down Why?...if i worked at the ground id of pulled a sickie yesterday, so fark paying to go.....Why would anyone chose tp go to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      What reality that we've crashed out of the cup for the 20 odd consecative year running?! Thats reality right there 77! we won last week and have done in our ladt 4 or 5,now carry on with toys out of the pram meltdowns and leave me out of it
      pinks the anger is not over one game it’s to do with his whole period with us since he returned and if you can’t see that your being disingenuous or deliberately bloody minded mate

Think you need take step back from stock position of I must defend him at every opportunity or criticism If only for your credibility on here mate. I think your superb poster but more you defend the indefensible more people will think your trolling

Dare I say it your postings are very much like the Defence Bon put up for Park when he defended everything the guy done when it was plain to everyone he was past it

Comment

I think Ollie has passed the point of no return. Only wins would keep supporters happy (or quiet at first) and he won't get enough of them. Reminds me of the Redknapp situation. Bony's late equaliser was the final straw and even a draw wasn't enough anymore.

Comment

Lucky they didn't play all their first team and made five changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            To be fair i would question anyone who went to that game yesterday. Unless you got little kids who you cant let down Why?...if i worked at the ground id of pulled a sickie yesterday, so fark paying to go.....Why would anyone chose tp go to that?
            Think the players took your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              pinks the anger is not over one game it’s to do with his whole period with us since he returned and if you can’t see that your being disingenuous or deliberately bloody minded mate

Think you need take step back from stock position of I must defend him at every opportunity or criticism If only for your credibility on here mate. I think your superb poster but more you defend the indefensible more people will think your trolling

Dare I say it your postings are very much like the Defence Bon put up for Park when he defended everything the guy done when it was plain to everyone he was past it
              Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Oh that's OK then. S hit team is as s hit team does. The fact that you're not remotely bothered when we lose astounds me. And that you accept such mediocrity as Ollie serves up. Including against Cardiff.
                Tw ranger mate. These posts reek of him.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Think the players took your advice.
                  They cant play football against Millwall away with tens of thousands calling their manager a c 8 n t.
                  How would anyone ever dare to dream they would be up for mk dons in the cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Tw ranger mate. These posts reek of him.
                    Maybe. Mods would know, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      They cant play football against Millwall away with tens of thousands calling their manager a c 8 n t.
                      How would anyone ever dare to dream they would be up for mk dons in the cup?
                      So worrying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        A check of IP addresses reveals that some of his used are the same as yours and Hitman's.

In all seriousness though, I have no reason to believe he is an incarnation of any other poster. He just happens to want to back our manager. I did at the start, but have been having trouble justifying that faith to myself over recent months. The reasons are obvious and have been done to death. Hence why I'd have very little sympathy if he gets the sack. Simply can't defend the indefensible, regardless of our unfortunate injury record.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          What does the history have to do with it? We’re a championship team playing League 1 at home. Should win.
                          Ah sorry yeah history has nothing to do with going out of the cup!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            A check of IP addresses reveals that some of his used are the same as yours and Hitman's.

In all seriousness though, I have no reason to believe he is an incarnation of any other poster. He just happens to want to back our manager. I did at the start, but have been having trouble justifying that faith to myself over recent months. The reasons are obvious and have been done to death. Hence why I'd have very little sympathy if he gets the sack. Simply can't defend the indefensible, regardless of our unfortunate injury record.
                            You mods are all knowing and all seeing

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Are you mad yourself 77? did you not see what i put, why are you making out im not bothered about losing you numpty! if i wasnt bothered i wouldnt be wasting my time replying to you would i!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. Question. How many more defeats will it take for Ollie to be sacked??

Comment

Working...
                                X