Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

1. Default

Burton is a massive game for Ollie.
    Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 06-01-2018 at 06:57 PM.

mini league 6 pointer.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally Posted by 1973 ranger
    Unfortunately this will not happen and the idiot in charge will allow our club to just fade away. How anyone has any faith in our chairman to get anything right is beyond. We are a circus and it is better than Gerry Smarts ever could be!
    I am beginning to think this not so wide of the mark

Originally Posted by Timmy the Doc
    Burton is a massive game for Ollie.
    Massive game for the club fu ck holloway

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by 1973 ranger
    Unfortunately this will not happen and the idiot in charge will allow our club to just fade away. How anyone has any faith in our chairman to get anything right is beyond. We are a circus and it is better than Gerry Smarts ever could be!
    Gerry or Billy ?
    You Rsssssss

6. Default

If we had lost last week with today’s result he would have been gone in my opinion

Originally Posted by Harryboy
    Gerry or Billy ?
    Hi its Billy how you doing

Originally Posted by West Acton
    If we had lost last week with today’s result he would have been gone in my opinion
    Im not so sure beginning to think he is bulletproof.

Maybe he has something on Big Tony or Evil Les

That was a strong enough side to have done far better wing backs or not ! We need a forward or two in by Tues morning !
    Board stop taking the plss

10. Default

Originally Posted by dogsrrs
    That was a strong enough side to have done far better wing backs or not ! We need a forward or two in by Tues morning !
    No youre wrong doggs, change formation and our goal shy forwards and midfielders will be filling there boots!

Originally Posted by dogsrrs
    Exactly! Need at least 2 forwards who can actually score!
    @gatorTFC

12. Default

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    No youre wrong doggs, change formation and our goal shy forwards and midfielders will be filling there boots!
    Create proper opportunities and they might

13. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    I reckon you're right there.

Lose at Burton and hopefully we'll all get our wish.

Trouble is fortunate results like Cardiff (rode our luck and it probably should have been a draw) keep prolonging the inevitable by giving TF a glimmer of hope that Ollie will come good. Despite all the factual evidence like win ratio, points per game, clean sheets, goals per game, amount of defeats etc proving he simply isn't up to it.

Originally Posted by rodman
    I reckon you're right there.

Lose at Burton and hopefully we'll all get our wish.

Trouble is fortunate results like Cardiff (rode our luck and it probably should have been a draw) keep prolonging the inevitable by giving TF a glimmer of hope that Ollie will come good. Despite all the factual evidence like win ratio, points per game, clean sheets, goals per game, amount of defeats etc proving he simply isn't up to it.
    Maybe he saw something he should nt have like TF
    shagging his secretary

15. Default

Fernandes is not capable of deciding whether he wants to shag his secretary!