Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Was kind of my point ...

And on your other post you were excusing last season on your beau preparing for this season which has been at least as bad ...
    The seasons not over yet son, hanging out a white flag gets you nowhere
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Exactly this. And that is why I believe he is simply no longer good enough for this level of football.
      He's an entertaining soccer pundit as he is half nuts ,that's what he should be doing not managing us

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        He's an entertaining soccer pundit as he is half nuts ,that's what he should be doing not managing us
        So glad we`ve just found out youre thoughts rebel & furtive on ollie lol

Comment

• Not sure I believe in this myself, but if could be that Olli`s way of testing his players is simply working out their own tactics and adjusment during matches. To a certain extent of course.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            And how many times does this get posted every day! how do we not know with the wingers signed and not using could even be that someone maybe signed them instead of ollie, hence his reluctance to not play wingers maybe! we just dont know, they might not be showing enough in training or whatever, at the end of the day theres goto be a reason behind which non of you/us know about, but just put it down to ollie not knowing what hes doing again, which is pathetic without knowing the reasons!
            We if he’s not playing players because he never signed them then that’s even more of a reason to get shot of him as that attitude goes totally against the point of DOF system and makes him wrong man to be in charge. You need watch what you say as in trying to defend him your actually hanging him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              We if he’s not playing players because he never signed them then that’s even more of a reason to get shot of him as that attitude goes totally against the point of DOF system and makes him wrong man to be in charge. You need watch what you say as in trying to defend him your actually hanging him
              Lol get out of it westy, im just saying no one knows, yet still go on every single day and every single thread, yet no one knows!

Comment

Bit ott for people to think he doesn't play players he never signed there westy of course he's going to prefer his own signings where possible because in his opinion they are better otherwise he wouldn't have signed them , he tried to talk up the shytehawk Caulker to try to motivate him , no I don't think he will ignore a good player , but certainly will have nothing to do with a wrong attitude

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Bit ott for people to think he doesn't play players he never signed there westy of course he's going to prefer his own signings where possible because in his opinion they are better otherwise he wouldn't have signed them , he tried to talk up the shytehawk Caulker to try to motivate him , no I don't think he will ignore a good player , but certainly will have nothing to do with a wrong attitude
                  Not at all and quite the opposite. It’s actually quite simple, currently the club operates a DOF structure whether fans like it or not. If the manager in post is not willing to work within or abide by that structure (Ollie, joe Bloggs or whoever boss is) he’s wrong man for the job and should be replaced by someone who is

If a manager wants to be in total control and make his own signings he needs to find a job where there is no DOF structure

Not did at Ollie just statement of current position

Comment

Not at all and quite the opposite. It’s actually quite simple, currently the club operates a DOF structure whether fans like it or not. If the manager in post is not willing to work within or abide by that structure (Ollie, joe Bloggs or whoever boss is) he’s wrong man for the job and should be replaced by someone who is

If a manager wants to be in total control and make his own signings he needs to find a job where there is no DOF structure

Not did at Ollie just statement of current position
                    I'm no fan of DOF idea at club like ours but Westy is bang on with his assessment. If we have a DOF that's how it is.

Comment

• Not happened yet then kit?

Comment

Was well aware of that. However it is for the manager to set team up, motivate them and make changes if things not working.

Sadly poor displays have not been unusual the last 14 months. A big weakness Ollie has is making positive changes during games and he is often shown up by opposition managers who outwit him and do make good changes.

At the beginning of the season things worked in our first few home games when he would put on Smith and lump ball in to force result. Unfortunately teams got wise to that and it hasn't worked to anything like that degree since. Unfortunately that is his only plan b and if Smith starts there is no plan b at all.

Not saying all his fault. Players should have done better but buck stops with manager, particularly one who can be measured over a period of time such as here.
                        Shown up by opposition managers, like warnock the other week and cloughie this weekend? period of time atm here in january after our poor run we have just hit 14th son, our 2nd away victory within weeks

Comment

Shown up by opposition managers, like warnock the other week and cloughie this weekend? period of time atm here in january after our poor run we have just hit 14th son, our 2nd away victory within weeks
                          A reasonable win and welcome relief. How about listing managers who have outfoxed him? Would be fair bit longer than two.

However we are stuck with him, need wins so hope your unquestioning blind faith proves to be right and by seasons end I am scratching my head wondering how I got him so wrong.

Comment

Not happened yet then kit?
                            Not yet Pinks but give it time �� ......lets just digest yesterday’s great win and the gap that was opened above the bottom 3 for now. He has bought himself a little time now, probably until the summer and I will be very happy to eat humble pie because that means the Rs are winning and becoming more consistent which is what the majority of us want. We need to push on now and become more consistent until the end of the season and then see what happens from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Not yet Pinks but give it time �� ......lets just digest yesterday’s great win and the gap that was opened above the bottom 3 for now. He has bought himself a little time now, probably until the summer and I will be very happy to eat humble pie because that means the Rs are winning and becoming more consistent which is what the majority of us want. We need to push on now and become more consistent until the end of the season and then see what happens from there.
                              Fair play kit and i agree, consistencies been our problem or one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X