QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Georges Santos........just hearing the name makes me shudder. That period where Ollie was picking him up front was one of the bleakest times I can remember as a QPR fan.
    wouldn't put it past ollie resigning him in the window even at his age

Comment

• latest comments from knobhead............. reads like he is cracking up.

QPR’s dismal record in the FA Cup continued on Saturday when they yet again made an immediate exit from the competition against lower-division opposition.

The 1-0 defeat at home to League One side MK Dons came despite Ian Holloway picking virtually his strongest team.

ADVERTISING

And the Rangers manager was keen to stress that this time the cup loss could not put down to fielding a weakened line-up – and that not all the club’s cup woes over the last couple of decades have involved him.

“It ain’t me, is it? It ain’t always me, is it? The last time we won and got through this round I crossed two onto Les Ferdinand’s head.

“You could tell by the team I picked I wanted to win it. This time people can’t point the finger at me and say ‘He changed too many of the team’.”

Holloway gave plenty of possible factors that were to blame. Six in all.

west london sport
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• knobheads 6 reasons for losing (which none were his fault) can be read here.............

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...asons-08012017
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• He does make fair point about putting team out to win game however counter argument is the team is sent out in same formation and with same tactics with which we have struggled so half a job done

Comments do read like he is aware and being influenced by outside views not sure if that’s good or bad

Comment

• "The last time we won and got through this round I crossed two onto Les Ferdinand’s head".....

So he knows what a cross is, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              "The last time we won and got through this round I crossed two onto Les Ferdinand’s head".....

I guess it's his signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                "The last time we won and got through this round I crossed two onto Les Ferdinand’s head".....

Maybe he was playing wing back at the time and the idea stuck with him.

Comment

• I didn't see the match but from what I listened to and reading reports I can't say I disagree with much of what he said!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• I see the genius who masterminded our usual early exit from the cup has been given the boot
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                    X