No announcement yet.

Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it wasn't for FPP you just know we would be bidding millions and offering millions in wages to Andy Carroll and Glen Johnson right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      If it wasn't for FPP you just know we would be bidding millions and offering millions in wages to Andy Carroll and Glen Johnson right about now.
      #wehavelearnt
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• just been on the lunchtime ITV news. Said he left us in the summer and has been off the hooch and hasn't had a bet in a year
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Had to cut the interview short as he had just left his hip flask in the bookies.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            just been on the lunchtime ITV news. Said he left us in the summer and has been off the hooch and hasn't had a bet in a year
            His agent earns his money getting the shyster media. No doubt the Guardian article is currently in press. What this time? Brokering a peace between Israel and the Palestinians

Comment

• Nobody in a division in the world desperate enough for his services thus far?

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                just been on the lunchtime ITV news. Said he left us in the summer and has been off the hooch and hasn't had a bet in a year
                Sure I saw the #### after summer playing at being a CB in Cardiff

Comment

• just gave me the impression it was an interview of half-truths, as above, why has nobody taking a gamble on him?
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Lazy p!ss head

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Lazy p!ss head
                      Thats well out of order , poor blokes got problems.

Comment

• So he now puts in training and puts his name about to try and get a new club. What was wrong with putting in the effort a few months ago to help the club that was still paying his wages. Just like JET o doubt very much if there will be any takers to further his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          So he now puts in training and puts his name about to try and get a new club. What was wrong with putting in the effort a few months ago to help the club that was still paying his wages. Just like JET o doubt very much if there will be any takers to further his career.
                          make u right jeff , he took us for a ride

Comment

• I'll bet he'll be in the papers soon banging on about how he realises how priviledged he is due to a recent visit to a soup kitchen in Luton.

Total Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant

Comment

• Does not do what it says on the tin...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                His agent earns his money getting the shyster media. No doubt the Guardian article is currently in press. What this time? Brokering a peace between Israel and the Palestinians

Comment

Working...
                                X