Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trevor the racist.

some bad news today.

trevor sinclair has been found guilty of racial abuse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-racial-abuse

sorry if this has been posted already.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    some bad news today.

trevor sinclair has been found guilty of racial abuse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-racial-abuse

sorry if this has been posted already.
    that's impossible
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

And dropped from the MOTD team too!

Comment

no idea if his racist outburst was that bad as not much has been released but apparently he was calling the police officer racist for arresting a black man and that if he were white he'd have been let off (for drink driving and being hostile to police) and was then racist in the holding cells. idiot tbh but what annoys me more is that if it was trevor francis who did what sinclar did there would be a massive outrage from social justice warriors

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          no idea if his racist outburst was that bad as not much has been released but apparently he was calling the police officer racist for arresting a black man and that if he were white he'd have been let off (for drink driving and being hostile to police) and was then racist in the holding cells. idiot tbh but what annoys me more is that if it was trevor francis who did what sinclar did there would be a massive outrage from social justice warriors
          Mate, he even posted a load of "is it cos I'm black" nonsense on Twitter.

Sorry to say it, but the bloke is an utter tool. If you get caught behind the wheel after a bevvy it doesn't matter if you white, black, pink or purple. It also don't matter if you're a footballer or a celebrity. You're bang to rights and have no right to complain if you're nicked. He certainly shouldn't be offering out police officers who are only doing their job.
          Last edited by Tarbie; 03-01-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

. twice over the limit and getting behind the wheel he should of got a prison sentence

Comment

Peed himself in the old bill car as well.

Comment

hes got a white wife and called the OB a white cxnt , what a f ucking disgrace of a man
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I wouldn't call him a racist on the basis of this he pleased his self twice , I'd a complete Pratt that that lost control who should visit a a asap

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    I wouldn't call him a racist on the basis of this he pleased his self twice , I'd a complete Pratt that that lost control who should visit a a asap
                    Pleased himself? Wow. In public? As well as being a racist big mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Comment

Lemonhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Yeah lol meant to be plssed himself twice this machine writes what it wants I dunno what's wrong with it

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Yeah lol meant to be plssed himself twice this machine writes what it wants I dunno what's wrong with it
                            Artificial intelligence sucks
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                            X