Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Look how packed the loft is there!

Spot the away fan in the home end, just above les' outstretched right arm.
    The Loft in the early 80s was packed , proper . all you could see was heads ! by the late 80s ,certainly the 90s ,we had all migrated to the seats , mainly X Block
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      The Loft in the early 80s was packed , proper . all you could see was heads ! by the late 80s ,certainly the 90s ,we had all migrated to the seats , mainly X Block
      My best memories of the Loft was mid seventies, got on the tube at Northolt with hundreds of others (true) great days.

Comment

Vespa.it was us paddock yoot who first shot over to seats as plod were getting on top in paddock. Had a lovely quite long time in seats till plod got wise. Did get smashed one year v man it's when the vagabonds had come out early and see both ends of road lol
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
          My best memories of the Loft was mid seventies, got on the tube at Northolt with hundreds of others (true) great days.
          Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Vespa.it was us paddock yoot who first shot over to seats as plod were getting on top in paddock. Had a lovely quite long time in seats till plod got wise. Did get smashed one year v man it's when the vagabonds had come out early and see both ends of road lol
          Loft sure was best in the 70's, moved to the Paddocks but moved again when they stupidly put the seats there and ended up where I've been ever since, seated in the Upper Loft but Marsh is right, those days in the 70's in the Loft were the best
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Am I the winner for finding Wally ? (red jacket above Mark Crossley's head)
            Looks like Ronnie Corbett on first glance

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Loft sure was best in the 70's, moved to the Paddocks but moved again when they stupidly put the seats there and ended up where I've been ever since, seated in the Upper Loft but Marsh is right, those days in the 70's in the Loft were the best
              Unfortunately , i missed out on the 70s , , looked like a proper old school terrace.
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The Loft was a great place to stand back in the day, its the one stand I haven't been in since probably 1988
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Loft was great back in the 70’s. use to take a wooden box in with me, painted in blue and white hoops of course, so I could stand on it to be able to see. Wouldn’t need it now as I’m 6ft 5 ��

Comment

Working...
                  X