Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Burton Away Tickets.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ashford, Middx.
    Posts
    25,142
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Burton Away Tickets.

    On general sale. £24 seated £20 terrace and 6 loyalty points.

    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

  2. Default

    Terrace?????? What's happened there - did their seats get blown away in winds last night? Vaguely remember standing at Bloomfield Road and Edgley Park about 20 years ago - Christ it was a shock to the system, my knees and calves were shot by half time.
    What happens if they get promoted - would prem let them in with terracing?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ashford, Middx.
    Posts
    25,142
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by Abseits
    Terrace?????? What's happened there - did their seats get blown away in winds last night? Vaguely remember standing at Bloomfield Road and Edgley Park about 20 years ago - Christ it was a shock to the system, my knees and calves were shot by half time.
    What happens if they get promoted - would prem let them in with terracing?
    It's a fairly new stadium (would guess about 10 years old). Away end is a terrace. Don't think the PL allows terrace (as Fulham had to borrow our stadium whilst they rectified theirs?) but tbh I don't think that's something Burton will be needing to worry about anytime soon
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hinckley, Leicestershire
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Originally Posted by MattyRangers
    It's a fairly new stadium (would guess about 10 years old). Away end is a terrace. Don't think the PL allows terrace (as Fulham had to borrow our stadium whilst they rectified theirs?) but tbh I don't think that's something Burton will be needing to worry about anytime soon
    The capacity is only 6,912 and thatís with 3 sides of the ground terraced,if they went all seater I bet it would only hold 5,000.

  5. Default

    X 6 on the 08:43 From Euston via Birmingham terrace tickets of course

  6. #6

    Default

    tempting never been their before

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ashford, Middx.
    Posts
    25,142
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by Impey0711
    X 6 on the 08:43 From Euston via Birmingham terrace tickets of course
    Me +1 in the terrace too but he is driving so right touch for me. How much did the rattler set you back?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hinckley, Leicestershire
    Posts
    76

    Default

    4 of us on the 12.54 from Nuneaton on the terraces.

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Abseits
    Terrace?????? What's happened there - did their seats get blown away in winds last night? Vaguely remember standing at Bloomfield Road and Edgley Park about 20 years ago - Christ it was a shock to the system, my knees and calves were shot by half time.
    What happens if they get promoted - would prem let them in with terracing?
    Plenty of lower league outfits still have them - Yeovil and of course our minnow neighbours at Brentford to mention but a couple

    Burton reminds me of a shoe box btw, if you've not been, get on it for a great little trip
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

  10. #10

    Default

    My eldest played there about 6 years ago in a schools final. Not bad little ground. Yes they lost.other school had half villa youth team playing for them
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

  11. Default

    Originally Posted by MattyRangers
    Me +1 in the terrace too but he is driving so right touch for me. How much did the rattler set you back?
    £23 return incl Birmingham - burton train tickets so £43 with match tickets so reasonable day out

  12. Default

    Originally Posted by Impey0711
    £23 return incl Birmingham - burton train tickets so £43 with match tickets so reasonable day out
    You boys earn too much money enjoy!
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

  13. #13

    Default

    £12 return Euston to Wolverhampton if you book 2 singles on Virgin or Trainline so even better deal for 10th Feb
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

  14. Default

    Got mine and 2 mates tickets just now - last two away days were 4-1 away at WBA a few seasons back and Fulham away last season - the same result would do nicely!

  15. Default

    Originally Posted by Bluehoop
    Plenty of lower league outfits still have them - Yeovil and of course our minnow neighbours at Brentford to mention but a couple

    Burton reminds me of a shoe box btw, if you've not been, get on it for a great little trip
    Its a shame we cant bring back some while we`re still in the championship

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •