Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burton Away Tickets.

Blog Entries

Default Burton Away Tickets.

On general sale. £24 seated £20 terrace and 6 loyalty points.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

2. Default

Terrace?????? What's happened there - did their seats get blown away in winds last night? Vaguely remember standing at Bloomfield Road and Edgley Park about 20 years ago - Christ it was a shock to the system, my knees and calves were shot by half time.
    What happens if they get promoted - would prem let them in with terracing?

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Abseits
    Terrace?????? What's happened there - did their seats get blown away in winds last night? Vaguely remember standing at Bloomfield Road and Edgley Park about 20 years ago - Christ it was a shock to the system, my knees and calves were shot by half time.
    It's a fairly new stadium (would guess about 10 years old). Away end is a terrace. Don't think the PL allows terrace (as Fulham had to borrow our stadium whilst they rectified theirs?) but tbh I don't think that's something Burton will be needing to worry about anytime soon

Originally Posted by MattyRangers
    It's a fairly new stadium (would guess about 10 years old). Away end is a terrace. Don't think the PL allows terrace (as Fulham had to borrow our stadium whilst they rectified theirs?) but tbh I don't think that's something Burton will be needing to worry about anytime soon
    The capacity is only 6,912 and thatís with 3 sides of the ground terraced,if they went all seater I bet it would only hold 5,000.

5. Default

X 6 on the 08:43 From Euston via Birmingham terrace tickets of course

tempting never been their before

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Impey0711
    X 6 on the 08:43 From Euston via Birmingham terrace tickets of course
    Me +1 in the terrace too but he is driving so right touch for me. How much did the rattler set you back?

4 of us on the 12.54 from Nuneaton on the terraces.

Originally Posted by Abseits
    Plenty of lower league outfits still have them - Yeovil and of course our minnow neighbours at Brentford to mention but a couple

Burton reminds me of a shoe box btw, if you've not been, get on it for a great little trip
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

My eldest played there about 6 years ago in a schools final. Not bad little ground. Yes they lost.other school had half villa youth team playing for them
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

11. Default

Originally Posted by MattyRangers
    Me +1 in the terrace too but he is driving so right touch for me. How much did the rattler set you back?
    £23 return incl Birmingham - burton train tickets so £43 with match tickets so reasonable day out

12. Default

Originally Posted by Impey0711
    £23 return incl Birmingham - burton train tickets so £43 with match tickets so reasonable day out
    You boys earn too much money enjoy!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

£12 return Euston to Wolverhampton if you book 2 singles on Virgin or Trainline so even better deal for 10th Feb
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

14. Default

Got mine and 2 mates tickets just now - last two away days were 4-1 away at WBA a few seasons back and Fulham away last season - the same result would do nicely!

15. Default

Originally Posted by Bluehoop
    Plenty of lower league outfits still have them - Yeovil and of course our minnow neighbours at Brentford to mention but a couple

Burton reminds me of a shoe box btw, if you've not been, get on it for a great little trip
    Its a shame we cant bring back some while we`re still in the championship