Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where you been hiding out Nasser you been noticeable by your absence

Comment

if he's actually leaving at the season then the club should sell up asap imo. other teams rate him way more highly than most of us do for some reason and if they're prepared to pay 1m+ for him i'd take it tbh. there wasn't much of a noticeable difference in the defence when he was out injured, if anything we actually benefited from it as robinson emerged as a quality cb for us and we got to see how good baptiste can be. i'd be way more comfortable with a baptiste and robo partnership than i would be replacing any one of them with nedum. he's most likely the highest paid player at the club and with our financial constraints is he really worth keeping when he's not as good as robo or baptiste? we already know what we get with nedum plus his freed up wages would allow us to tie down robo to a new deal but surely there's a better cb or 2 out there that we can find on a cheap or even a loan to tie us through to the end of the season so we'd at least have cover and potentially a better cb?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Dead wood needs to go first.

Washington, nkboto, Goss and dare I say it .....petrasso
        This. Ned's not a luxury. Whatever his deficencies we need him.

Comment

Working...
        X