X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New contract needed now

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      You've got to assume the club have made an approach. Maybe he's weighing up his options
      Only reason we wouldn't have is for financial reasons. No excuse now though as we've shifted a few on.

I really hope he doesn't walk on a free. Would be poor form on his part after we have stood by him through his injury problems and given him first team action as soon as he was fit. That said, I did read an article somewhere that said he was really disappointed to be signed and immediately loaned out a few years back. Maybe he wants to put the whole chapter behind him and go somewhere else on a free. I'd be gutted if that was the case, has looked our best player in recent months.

Comment

Give him a new 3 year contract FFS. Money is not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Only reason we wouldn't have is for financial reasons. No excuse now though as we've shifted a few on.

I really hope he doesn't walk on a free. Would be poor form on his part after we have stood by him through his injury problems and given him first team action as soon as he was fit. That said, I did read an article somewhere that said he was really disappointed to be signed and immediately loaned out a few years back. Maybe he wants to put the whole chapter behind him and go somewhere else on a free. I'd be gutted if that was the case, has looked our best player in recent months.
          Previously yes but he's been a standout player this season. Conversations must've taken place already

Comment

Jack Robinson

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...tract-14265578

has been in talks with the club about signing a new contract but other clubs have sniffed about.

imo we have got to tie robinson down to a new deal, his injury problems look like they're behind him now and hes arguebly been our best player this season. it'd be mad to let him go (as long as hes not expecting 40k a week or something) especially given hes only 24 and one of the players we should be building our team around.

Comment

Its not just up to us if he stays. He might not want to renew

Comment

would not be surprised if he decided to leave.

we could very well be looking for 3 cbs in the summer transfer window, nevermind wingbacks.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  would not be surprised if he decided to leave.

we could very well be looking for 3 cbs in the summer transfer window, nevermind wingbacks.
                  Whoever comes in will be able to slot into any position on the pitch. Penrice has recommended 6 goalies for the summer window.

Comment

So who is out of contract in the summer. Does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      So who is out of contract in the summer. Does anyone know?
                      Seny Dieng, Osman Kakay, JET, Mackie, Onuoha, Perch, Robinson
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Our POTY by a mile. Would be calamitous to lose him. Wouldn't blame him for wanting out though, playing under that clown of a manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Our POTY by a mile. Would be calamitous to lose him. Wouldn't blame him for wanting out though, playing under that clown of a manager.
                          I think it would be bad to lose him but 'calamitous' in the context of how many games he has actually played for us against the time he has been here is stretching it.
                          If there is any loyalty he might want to repay us for all the time he has been earning whilst injured but we know about loyalty and the modern footballer unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            Seny Dieng, Osman Kakay, JET, Mackie, Onuoha, Perch, Robinson
                            Would only want to keep Ned & Robinson from those tbh.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I agree - the problem is that those two are probably our biggest earners in the squad.
                              QPR since 1993
                              WATRB since 2015
                              First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Call me crazy but I would keep Perch too as backup. I doubt we will have the ability to sign many in the summer.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2