View Poll Results: Offer noes contract or not?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 92.11%
  • No -release at the end of the season

3 7.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Robinsonís contract

New contract needed now

Originally Posted by Hove Ranger
    You've got to assume the club have made an approach. Maybe he's weighing up his options
    Only reason we wouldn't have is for financial reasons. No excuse now though as we've shifted a few on.

I really hope he doesn't walk on a free. Would be poor form on his part after we have stood by him through his injury problems and given him first team action as soon as he was fit. That said, I did read an article somewhere that said he was really disappointed to be signed and immediately loaned out a few years back. Maybe he wants to put the whole chapter behind him and go somewhere else on a free. I'd be gutted if that was the case, has looked our best player in recent months.
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

3. Default

Give him a new 3 year contract FFS. Money is not an issue.

Originally Posted by Tarbie
    Only reason we wouldn't have is for financial reasons. No excuse now though as we've shifted a few on.

I really hope he doesn't walk on a free. Would be poor form on his part after we have stood by him through his injury problems and given him first team action as soon as he was fit. That said, I did read an article somewhere that said he was really disappointed to be signed and immediately loaned out a few years back. Maybe he wants to put the whole chapter behind him and go somewhere else on a free. I'd be gutted if that was the case, has looked our best player in recent months.
    Previously yes but he's been a standout player this season. Conversations must've taken place already