Refreshing Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refreshing Change

What a nice change having good youngsters coming through now.
    Smyth,Eze,Manning,Oteh and Chair,Shopido all will have a part to play I hope.
    Makes a change from paying has beens on 60k per week,And is a welcome return to the club I started supporting in the early 80s.
    Its been well documented of My thoughts on Holloway and tactics etc.
    But fair play he done well yesterday and I hope he persists with the quick attacking positive youngsters now.
    Big credit goes to Chris Ramsey In finding these young players,And long may it continue.

now that eze is back with the squad, there is no way that he should jump the cue.

oteh has had two sub apperences and smyth yesterday stole the show.

any manager worth his salt should progress these two players first, lets see how far they get and well they do.

just dont bomb them out of the macth day squad because eze is back.

lets give these 2 lads experience and confidence.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Don't get carried away, or expect too much of them, it'll take time. afew good touches and a good performance here and there doth not a revolution make. But they gotta start somewhere so lets see.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        now that eze is back with the squad, there is no way that he should jump the cue.

any manager worth his salt should progress these two players first, lets see how far they get and well they do.

weird snooker metaphors aside, manager should be sensible - blood players, keep them grounded, not stick them under too much pressure, select based on what they're showing in training. plenty of reason to use all three and our more established strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
          What a nice change having good youngsters coming through now.
          Smyth,Eze,Manning,Oteh and Chair,Shopido all will have a part to play I hope.
          Makes a change from paying has beens on 60k per week,And is a welcome return to the club I started supporting in the early 80s.
          Its been well documented of My thoughts on Holloway and tactics etc.
          But fair play he done well yesterday and I hope he persists with the quick attacking positive youngsters now.
          Big credit goes to Chris Ramsey In finding these young players,And long may it continue.
          Not sure you can credit Ramsey for finding them mate. Developing them, certainly, but not finding them. A few of the current youths (including Oteh) have followed Ramsey and Les from Spurs. The rest have been found by our scouting network or cast off by other London sides. This side of the club has improved no end in the last few years, it's about the only thing that gives me any hope for our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Not sure you can credit Ramsey for finding them mate. Developing them, certainly, but not finding them. A few of the current youths (including Oteh) have followed Ramsey and Les from Spurs. The rest have been found by our scouting network or cast off by other London sides. This side of the club has improved no end in the last few years, it's about the only thing that gives me any hope for our future.
            A lot of credit has to go to LF though for rejuvenating the youth set up....although we aren't supposed to do that on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              A lot of credit has to go to LF though for rejuvenating the youth set up....although we aren't supposed to do that on here.
              Credit where credit is due mate, Les has made some really great changes to how we attract, retain and develop young players. This is the stuff that takes years rather than months to bear fruit, hence a lot of fans don't recognise it.

Unfortunately for Les, he hasn't done so well with the managerial appointments or signing players for the first team (particularly when we did have money to spend). These are the areas that fans will see week in, week out, hence he's not that well liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Not so sure myself. Yeah give Smyth the start, he's deserved it but I'd get Eze in that matchday squad....he's had some competitive game time and would give Oteh some decent competition.
                Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 02-01-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I thought big lump of lard was very good against cardiff and is better than Shytlla imho

Comment

Working...
                  X