No announcement yet.

The Gumps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mackie signed my son's shirt without a seconds hesitation and even waited while he bought a pen. A top person who deserves the same respect in his latter years as he has shown the fans and club.

Comment

5hitman thinks he can pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        the steward actually looked like sylla , big difference is mackie try's and works hard , sylla is lazy and falls over with minimum contact .neither should be anywhere near the 1st team , but mackie doesn't deserve that nickname , fella's at the chiswick post say he's a nice bloke , stops and has a chat with young fans and does a lot of work in the community
        sylla is probably a nice bloke too. why is it ok for you to call him lazy and compare him to a steward but you spit your dummy out when someone has a go at your talentless mates, mate.

sure gump likes the club, says the right things, but he is pants end of.

it is my view that gump does fark all apart from running about a bit and kissing the badge, hence the name run forrest run.

stop being hypocritical.

of course i wish him well with his recovery, but as a footballer, hope his contract will not get renewed.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
          5hitman thinks he can pull it off
          now insulting another poster is a different story on here.

i would not argue with you bus72 if someone insulted you.

do i care what lord knobhead thinks or says though?

will i start throwing my dummy out of the pram?

naaaaaaaaa, course not

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Mackie signed my son's shirt without a seconds hesitation and even waited while he bought a pen. A top person who deserves the same respect in his latter years as he has shown the fans and club.
            give him a new contract then.

seriously, he may be a nice fella, im not disputing that, but he is a pants footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Mack been a fantastic servant to the club. Always putting in effort when called upon.

Caulker on the other hand...
              and hits speaks highly of him.

Couldn't make it up.
              wooooooooooo there. i wished him well in his recovery, i never said he was a good footballer.

i hope he sorts out his personal issues.

lets not twist things now mate.

Comment

I’d keep Jackie at the club on a very low contract. The issue with Mackie this year was Ollie wanted to give him a prominent role in the first 11 which he doesn’t warrant any more. He is useful for the odd game and coming on for 20/30 mins is certain games.

Great squad player imo. However with the money that’s being floated around we should try if luck and see if someone is stupid enough to pay 2-3 mill for Washington. With the inflation of prices we might get lucky.

If we can get rid of him and Sylla and bring in one decent forward that is supplemented with Smith, smyth, eve and Samuel we should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  wooooooooooo there. i wished him well in his recovery, i never said he was a good footballer.

i hope he sorts out his personal issues.

lets not twist things now mate.
                  just compare some of the venom being said about caulker on a personal level on that thread to me calling Gump, GUMP.

then come back to me and tell me calling gump, Gump is more offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    I’d keep Jackie at the club on a very low contract. The issue with Mackie this year was Ollie wanted to give him a prominent role in the first 11 which he doesn’t warrant any more. He is useful for the odd game and coming on for 20/30 mins is certain games.

Great squad player imo. However with the money that’s being floated around we should try if luck and see if someone is stupid enough to pay 2-3 mill for Washington. With the inflation of prices we might get lucky.

If we can get rid of him and Sylla and bring in one decent forward that is supplemented with Smith, smyth, eve and Samuel we should be ok.
                    This. Ollie starting Mackie and Washington was insanity. To do so consistently beggarded belief.

Comment

sylla is probably a nice bloke too. why is it ok for you to call him lazy and compare him to a steward but you spit your dummy out when someone has a go at your talentless mates, mate.

sure gump likes the club, says the right things, but he is pants end of.

it is my view that gump does fark all apart from running about a bit and kissing the badge, hence the name run forrest run.

stop being hypocritical.

of course i wish him well with his recovery, but as a footballer, hope his contract will not get renewed.
                      i said sylla looks like a steward next time u are at LR have a look u mite just agree with me , please don't compare this to the childish nickname u use to insult mackie .just call him mackie like everyone else does , i to don't think he's up up to playing for the 1st team .... please don't tell me sylla isn't lazy if he wasn't he'd be a regular by now as his competition is mackie , wash and smith

Comment

I don’t think Sylla is any more lazy then Smith or Washington. He runs plenty but got tarred with lazy brush and it’s stuck

Lazy was Adel or Fer

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          i said sylla looks like a steward next time u are at LR have a look u mite just agree with me , please don't compare this to the childish nickname u use to insult mackie .just call him mackie like everyone else does , i to don't think he's up up to playing for the 1st team .... please don't tell me sylla isn't lazy if he wasn't he'd be a regular by now as his competition is mackie , wash and smith
                          But you are insulting sylla for calling him lazy. Do you not get it.

Personally, I don't care what you think of sylla. I think he is our best striker at the moment.
                          Am I offended and telling you to stop calling him that? No.
                          You cannot have you cake and eat it.

Boswancer, the drunk, salad, lazy sylla, cannot think of any others off the top of my head, are all fine and dandy but mention gump and you have a fit.

How about some continuity on this forum,
                          If a mod comes on here and says all nicknames are banned ALL nicknames!!!
                          Then, I will happily stop.
                          When people people start complaining that this message board becomes sterile and boring, we can all then point the finger at you for getting upset over the word gump.

Lets keep this boaRd open and honest with the banter ffs.

Comment

But you are insulting sylla for calling him lazy. Do you not get it.

Personally, I don't care what you think of sylla. I think he is our best striker at the moment.
                            Am I offended and telling you to stop calling him that? No.
                            You cannot have you cake and eat it.

Boswancer, the drunk, salad, lazy sylla, cannot think of any others off the top of my head, are all fine and dandy but mention gump and you have a fit.

How about some continuity on this forum,
                            If a mod comes on here and says all nicknames are banned ALL nicknames!!!
                            Then, I will happily stop.
                            When people people start complaining that this message board becomes sterile and boring, we can all then point the finger at you for getting upset over the word gump.

Lets keep this boaRd open and honest with the banter ffs.
                            when i say sylla is lazy that is my opinion it's not an insult , there lies the difference ." having a fit " , really

Comment

Working...
                            X