The Gumps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gumps.

With smyth and biglump striking up a good partnership today and both scoring.

Oteh making his second sub apperence off the bench,

Sylla waiting in the wings on the bench,

Also the liklehood of a new striker coming in on loan at some point this month,

where do the Gump twins fit into this squad.

With any luck, i hope they both remain firmly on the bench, if not out the door completly.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

in matching jude the cat costumes

Comment

They buying a oyster boat
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Out of the two I'd keep Jamie until the summer,He's out of contract then and I think he's still useful for 15 minute cameos.
        Connor can go asap,Terrible signing for us i think he has 11 goals in over 70 games,He's had his chances and I'll bite anybodys hand off for 1.5m.
        Then we could take another chance with a young kid at lower league level for a fraction of the price we paid for Connor.
        Matt Godden at stevenage,And John akinde at Barnet are two good examples and would be available at around 500k.

Comment

Hopefully the rumour I heard about Washington being gone is true. I still think for some odd reason that Mackie could be useful, as said above, in cameos. Possibly on the training ground to help out the youngsters too.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
            Out of the two I'd keep Jamie until the summer,He's out of contract then and I think he's still useful for 15 minute cameos.
            Connor can go asap,Terrible signing for us i think he has 11 goals in over 70 games,He's had his chances and I'll bite anybodys hand off for 1.5m.
            Then we could take another chance with a young kid at lower league level for a fraction of the price we paid for Connor.
            Matt Godden at stevenage,And John akinde at Barnet are two good examples and would be available at around 500k.
            Maybe Andy Coles boy at Fleetwood is worth a punt? If he's half as good as his old man....

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Maybe Andy Coles boy at Fleetwood is worth a punt? If he's half as good as his old man....
              devante cole, yeah i agree he looks good fast strong and always seems to score when i check lower league results.

Comment

The boy at Wealdstone Eisa,I saw him play against Dartford,Played on the left wing and scored 2 goals,Very pacey and direct with good skill,I'd expect him to come in during the window,Deffo a good few levels higher than the conference.
                I hope Mr Penrice has a few rough diamonds lined up.

Comment

i don't know why posters feel they have to give our players insulting nicknames

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Thanks 72, I find it infuriating, especially when its players who truly try. I know Jamie and Washington are not good enough currently, but you can't blame them for being picked.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Can see Mackie and Washington playing in the cup match which is turning me off buying a couple of tickets.

Comment

Innit. Pet hate of mine as well

Comment

hang on, you just compared sylla to a steward on another thread!
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            hang on, you just compared sylla to a steward on another thread!
                            the steward actually looked like sylla , big difference is mackie try's and works hard , sylla is lazy and falls over with minimum contact .neither should be anywhere near the 1st team , but mackie doesn't deserve that nickname , fella's at the chiswick post say he's a nice bloke , stops and has a chat with young fans and does a lot of work in the community

Comment

Mack been a fantastic servant to the club. Always putting in effort when called upon.

Caulker on the other hand...
                              and hits speaks highly of him.

Couldn't make it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X