Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    Peterborough cant afford him or his wages either one not too sure, they looking at the lad at stevenage i believe
    only know this as i live 5 mins from the ground and good mates with a couple players. i dont believe we are in for jack marriot either !
    I suspect we are probably overpaying Conor, given that we were daft enough to pay 3m quid for him. Might be lucky to shift him on!

Comment

Ollie wants a clear out, so it could be on. http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-role-02012018

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Ollie wants a clear out, so it could be on. http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-role-02012018
        I feel like somebody has had a word in Ollie's ear. He wasn't saying we had too many players a few weeks back, and he hasn't shown any desire to play young players until this last month.

I will add that I think it's the right way to go. We have loads of deadwood, money problems, and a strong youth set-up. Makes perfect sense to me to try and shift on some of the high earners and put a bit more trust in some of the younger players. I just hope we don't go too far. I think we need to hang onto Sylla, and I also think we'd be silly to shift too may defensive players on. I don't think too many of our young defenders are ready yet. You also don't want to see a scenario where we are chucking in a load of young players all at once, it's important that they are eased into the first team gradually.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I feel like somebody has had a word in Ollie's ear. He wasn't saying we had too many players a few weeks back, and he hasn't shown any desire to play young players until this last month.

I will add that I think it's the right way to go. We have loads of deadwood, money problems, and a strong youth set-up. Makes perfect sense to me to try and shift on some of the high earners and put a bit more trust in some of the younger players. I just hope we don't go too far. I think we need to hang onto Sylla, and I also think we'd be silly to shift too may defensive players on. I don't think too many of our young defenders are ready yet. You also don't want to see a scenario where we are chucking in a load of young players all at once, it's important that they are eased into the first team gradually.
          i would argue against that.

while we are in a relegation battle, it would be insane to play too many youngsters and getting rid of too much experience.

yes, players that have not contributed this season, like goss, nkboto and washington can and should be moved on.

but, we need to hold off blooding too many youngsters in the same matchday team.

what was that saying..................... you never win anything with youngsters.

one or two at a time is nice and steady.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

while we are in a relegation battle, it would be insane to play too many youngsters and getting rid of too much experience.

yes, players that have not contributed this season, like goss, nkboto and washington can and should be moved on.

but, we need to hold off blooding too many youngsters in the same matchday team.

what was that saying..................... you never win anything with youngsters.

You've basically just echoed what I said in the second part of my post mate.

Comment

HOLLOWAY WANTS TO PLAY TWO NUMBER 10,s going forward
              Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 02-01-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                HOLLOWAY WANTS TO PLAY TWO NUMBER 10,s going forward
                pav and bidwell??

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  pav and bidwell??
                  No Ned and hall!

Comment

I suspect we are probably overpaying Conor, given that we were daft enough to pay 3m quid for him. Might be lucky to shift him on!
                    Season we signed him he was planned by posh fans then hit purple patch apparently jfh knocked his confidence never got it back. As for Marriott at posh he's got 21 I think so far but imo needs a lump with him and if Smyth can do that why blow another couple million

Comment

There is a bloke at Exeter called Wheeler banging in for fun. Oh hang on...........

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        There is a bloke at Exeter called Wheeler banging in for fun. Oh hang on...........
                        Another one who hasn't had a fair crack.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Another one who hasn't had a fair crack.
                          Only thing I will say in Ollie's defence on that is that we have no idea what these lads are doing in training. If a player on the fringes of things is turning up half ar$ed at training then I'm totally behind not selecting them. A player outside the start 11 should be working his socks off every day to make it there. Now I'm not saying this is the case with Wheeler or with anyone else for that matter. Just saying that it's a possibility and none of us on here would have any idea!

Comment

Spoke to a footballer when I was getting a m o t on my car during Ollie's first stint who turned up late for a trial due to reasons returning from Ireland after a season with shamrock rovers in his words Ollie jet f@cked him off for being late

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Hits that was said about the Man Utd team early season prior to winning the premier league that season.
                              I can only guess you were being sarcastic.

Comment

Only thing I will say in Ollie's defence on that is that we have no idea what these lads are doing in training. If a player on the fringes of things is turning up half ar$ed at training then I'm totally behind not selecting them. A player outside the start 11 should be working his socks off every day to make it there. Now I'm not saying this is the case with Wheeler or with anyone else for that matter. Just saying that it's a possibility and none of us on here would have any idea!
                                Read that Ollie says he wants build his attack sound Esse , mind just lately I've read differing reports on Esse some say he has a bit of J E T about him

Comment

Working...
                                X