Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Cheers mate.

I'm actually feeling better about QPR tonight than I have done in a long while. Got 3 really exciting young attacking players at our disposal. I genuinely think we saw more out of Smyth today than we've ever seen out of Washington or Mackie (in his 2nd stint).

Can't fault Ollie or any of the players today. Did what needed to be done, despite another awful penalty decision. Hopefully 3 points and a couple of fresh faces around the first team will give the whole place a lift!
    Got three exciting young attacking players , don't forget Tarbs there's talk of Ezze coming back from Wycombe + chair as I said I'd like to see as many as possible getting a game against M K

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      That made me laugh anyway you old tart, he couldnt walk any wider if he tried, ol big bo lax

you deserve that mate. in fact, we all do.

long way to go but am celebrating that win tonight with you pink man
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

you deserve that mate. in fact, we all do.

long way to go but am celebrating that win tonight with you pink man
        topman hits, at the end of the day we should all be chuffed with that today
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Pinke walking around this messageboard like...................................

I like how pinkie shakes Sir Les handed in the ring. I’m sure I can lip read Les saying Ollie appreciates the support

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I like how pinkie shakes Sir Les handed in the ring. I’m sure I can lip read Les saying Ollie appreciates the support

Comment

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• The kid certainly showed up Washington and mackie for what they are today.
                Washington and Sylla should be moved on in my view,Bring on the Yoof and try and get an experienced striker with a decent goal record,We desperately need pace and the youngsters all have that in abundance.

Comment

• Noticed Warnock has been bleating about the standards of the officials and their disallowed goal.

He really has got a f***ing cheek, hasn’t he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                    The kid certainly showed up Washington and mackie for what they are today.
                    Washington and Sylla should be moved on in my view,Bring on the Yoof and try and get an experienced striker with a decent goal record,We desperately need pace and the youngsters all have that in abundance.
                    I agree but wouldnt be surprised if sylla ups his game now! we could be finding our next allen & goddard combo

Comment

• Bit more credit needed for Oteh too guys as he came on and picked up where Smyth left off which was no mean feat

His introduction could have seen game turn but he kept running the channels and putting them on back foot

Comment

Bit more credit needed for Oteh too guys as he came on and picked up where Smyth left off which was no mean feat

His introduction could have seen game turn but he kept running the channels and putting them on back foot
                        Agreed. I liked Oteh when he came on against Millwall and I feel the same today. Given a run of games I think it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring. I think I'm right in saying he has been banging them in for the u18s.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Think I might stop watching the first team and go U18s instead

Comment

Bit more credit needed for Oteh too guys as he came on and picked up where Smyth left off which was no mean feat

Was just about to post about him, said earlier liked the look of him, and a shame scowens pass was abit heavy else think he would of burried that! but looks very good & just what we needed upfront these youngsters

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Noticed Warnock has been bleating about the standards of the officials and their disallowed goal.

He really has got a f***ing cheek, hasn’t he?
                              Yes after their soft penalty and it looked like the ref got the call correct on the offside!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Been superb New Year’s Day.

1) woke up no hangover
                                2) rangers win
                                3) got lovely jacket after game in sales up ox st

Hat trick

Comment

Working...
                                X