Your QPR New Year Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your QPR New Year Resolutions

For me going try and calm down over the Ollie situation as it is what it is and whatever happens is out of our hands so will try not losing it after every defeat and enjoy the draws

From a human point of view, I have no doubt club and Ollie read this message board, and it can’t be any fun reading your s hite day in day out , especially when you know you are.

Going try and take step back from Rangers instead of letting it rule/ruin every weekend.

Let’s see how long it lasts

Cutting right back on away games till the clown has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      For me going try and calm down over the Ollie situation as it is what it is and whatever happens is out of our hands so will try not losing it after every defeat and enjoy the draws

From a human point of view, I have no doubt club and Ollie read this message board, and it can’t be any fun reading your s hite day in day out , especially when you know you are.

Going try and take step back from Rangers instead of letting it rule/ruin every weekend.

Agree with this but lose today and he does not go,think
      he is here for rest of season athe very least

Comment

to wave good bye to the dof
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Post more.
          Happy New Year all.
          "The World is Yours"

Comment

carry on getting freebie tickets every now and then off my peed off mates and avoid all away games until hollowhead the worsed appointment ever has gone
            R's

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

5pm.

Comment

Just chill out and accept if we end up in league one not end of world. Would lose our decent players but youngsters would likely get a proper look in and as more Ollie's level would hopefully won more games.

Comment

Eat more treacle.

Comment

had an accy come in today , not a great deal but to keep on winning

Comment

Working...
                    X