Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke freeman explaining how the team struggled...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Theres certainly a few deluded if they think all we`ve goto do is get a good new manager in named wise and bingo we`ll be instantly better with no money to spend!
    Emphasis on the 'good' and the team will definitely improve. You can be as positive as you like Pinkie but we are going nowhere fast.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Thanks for that Pinkie. Feel reassured after reading that. Explains last 14 months clearly and concisely.
      This.

Comment

The point really was just about the team not taking there chances and scoring which has been a problem, & also mentioning about luck not going our way, freemans wording not mine!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Just as i fully expected, jumping straight on a small positive thread, mission to drive anything positive off the board
          i think we may win tomorrow,Cardiff have quite a few players out.

If we do another reprieve for Ian from the tin tac

Comment

Thing is its the players who are letting ollie down, for me all this talk about ollie, no wonder hes getting tipped over a edge, theres a time when some need to winde it in, all points have been made but yet some keep up the pressure, at the end of the day he loves this club so is there really alot of need of all of this towards him!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
              thing is its the players who are letting ollie down, for me all this talk about ollie, no wonder hes getting tipped over a edge, theres a time when some need to winde it in, all points have been made but yet some keep up the pressure, at the end of the day he loves this club so is there really alot of need of all of this towards him!
              he picks the ####ing players man!!

Comment

Thing is its the players who are letting ollie down, for me all this talk about ollie, no wonder hes getting tipped over a edge, theres a time when some need to winde it in, all points have been made but yet some keep up the pressure, at the end of the day he loves this club so is there really alot of need of all of this towards him!
                What about record over last 14 months? 1 away win in 19. Record over last 10 games 1-3-6. 6 wins in 25 games all season. Not all bad luck and misfiring strikers. Good goalie, ok defence, good midfield, weak up top. Overall not a bad side. On current form we are going down and Pollie seems to be losing plot completely.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Hold on a minute, was it everyone on here moaning about pick the youngsters, dont pick mackie or washington blah blah blah, so hes done that and we still lost to millwall!

Comment

He loves Bristol Rovers, he works for QPR. He worked for Palace, Millwall, Blackpool, Leicester. All this 'love' and 'through and through' stuff is nonsense. Fans love teams.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Out of interest whoelse would you pick to get instant results ?

Comment

Hold on a minute, was it everyone on here moaning about pick the youngsters, dont pick mackie or washington blah blah blah, so hes done that and we still lost to millwall!
                        One, ONE, youngster replaced by another. Integrating youngsters is not Holloway's game. Giving a young player a run out, substituting him and forgetting about him for a few weeks is not an integration policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          One, ONE, youngster replaced by another. Integrating youngsters is not Holloway's game. Giving a young player a run out, substituting him and forgetting about him for a few weeks is not an integration policy.
                          Ill think youll find that changing, if there not good enough who knows, as said before we dont see them all in training

Comment

Out of interest whoelse would you pick to get instant results ?
                            A better manager.

Comment

I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                                A better manager.
                                I suppose theyll be a que for us!

Comment

Working...
                                X