Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke freeman explaining how the team struggled...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Theres certainly a few deluded if they think all we`ve goto do is get a good new manager in named wise and bingo we`ll be instantly better with no money to spend!
    That is a huge factor in all this. Equal parts gamble to keep or sack Ollie without, or even with, a back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      serious question pinky.

what will it take for your support for hollowhead to end.?

another 6 games without a win?
      dropping into the bottom 3?
      relegated?
      nothing?
      Still no answer from Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Cheers pinks and to you too #Fakenews
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Chew on this there is a right load of old billhooks spoken here wingers wont get our impotent forwards scoring goals yes wingers can provide a service to strikers but be honest our strikers ( ) do miss chances from all areas , I'm sure somebody can tell us the last time a forward scored and how many have they scored between them surely that tells a story , the dismissal of Bidwell as a players is sheer tosh he is a more than a decent championship fullback his crossing is nowhere near as bad as many assume , yes I would like us to play a flat back four whoever is the manager is , you can have attacking fullbacks in a back four , the very best QPR right back ever is an example Davy Clement , tho I don't rate him in the slightest Perch has been a miss , all in all a change of manager won't work on its own with out a change of playing staff , all we can do is hope something happen over the next fortnight

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Chew on this there is a right load of old billhooks spoken here wingers wont get our impotent forwards scoring goals yes wingers can provide a service to strikers but be honest our strikers ( ) do miss chances from all areas , I'm sure somebody can tell us the last time a forward scored and how many have they scored between them surely that tells a story , the dismissal of Bidwell as a players is sheer tosh he is a more than a decent championship fullback his crossing is nowhere near as bad as many assume , yes I would like us to play a flat back four whoever is the manager is you can have attacking fullbacks in a back four , the very best QPR right back ever is an example Davy Clement , tho I don't rate him in the slightest Perch has been a miss , all in all a change of manager won't work on its own with out a change of playing staff , all we can do is hope something happen over the next fortnight
            Ooooh Controversial!!

Clement was superb but he'd go a long way to beat Dave Bardsley - imo our best ever right back.

Comment

neither of them are anywhere near as successful as danny simpson though

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Ooooh Controversial!!

Clement was superb but he'd go a long way to beat Dave Bardsley - imo our best ever right back.
                Just leaving for the bush now mate , you say right I say left Davey Clement different class , also corbs Simpson couldn't come close

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Are you suggesting he has lost the dressing room??
                  Don't forget that he has the biggest squad in the Championship.
                  I wonder how many of the "injured players" would suddenly become available for a new manager.

Comment

Today is exactly what ive been going on about & been shouted down from every angle, great game today and excited about our youngsters

Comment

Today is exactly what ive been going on about & been shouted down from every angle, great game today and excited about our youngsters
                      Happy with today but one good day at the office doesn't make Pollie a good manager.

Will have given him a stay of execution. Now up to him to make the most of it and not revert back to normal.

Comment

Surely today highlights just how poor the manager has been. He even totally shocked me with the first substitution. Really thought he was going to bring on one of the usual pair of prats.

Hopefully it’s finally dawned on the muppet and we get to see Washington, Mackie & Sylla in the cup team. Where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Happy with today but one good day at the office doesn't make Pollie a good manager.

Will have given him a stay of execution. Now up to him to make the most of it and not revert back to normal.
                          FAIR ENOUGH FURTIVE BUT WE`VE HAD A BAD RUN AND COMING OUT OF IT WITH SOME EXCITING YOUNGSTERS PUSHING THE SENIORS, SO HOPEFULLY WILL GIVE EVERYONE A LIFT! soz caps

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Surely today highlights just how poor the manager has been. He even totally shocked me with the first substitution. Really thought he was going to bring on one of the usual pair of prats.

Hopefully it’s finally dawned on the muppet and we get to see Washington, Mackie & Sylla in the cup team. Where they belong.

Comment

Great result today and the boy was the difference today between usual shite or a bit of excitement. The question is why has it took this long to play him?

Comment

Working...
                              X