A good question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good question?

If, as reported, Holloway intends having a clear out in January in order to free up space for the young players (whatever that means) why is he not playing them now? Why ship out players before you know the replacements are up to the job? I am assuming we don't have the Class of 92 up our sleeves so this is a very dangerous, reckless idea.

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    If, as reported, Holloway intends having a clear out in January in order to free up space for the young players (whatever that means) why is he not playing them now? Why ship out players before you know the replacements are up to the job? I am assuming we don't have the Class of 92 up our sleeves so this is a very dangerous, reckless idea.
    Smoke and mirrors, ain't it mate?

If Ollie genuinely wanted to be playing these young players, he'd be playing them. We're selling them cos we can no longer afford their wages!

Comment

He clearing wages, I know shocking how skint we must be, yoot cheaper than a gump
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Clearing wages for what? More wingers to stick on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Clearing wages for what? More wingers to stick on the bench?
          no to play left and right wing back

Comment

i wouldn't believe a word ollie sayes he doesn't know his left from his right

Comment

Working...
            X