No announcement yet.

Ollie Instagram Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant slate him for that. Just trying to give a bit back to them.
    Mad how they hate him sooooooo much for how he left them in the shite though, yet we still employed him. Mad mad mad.

Comment

Think im the only 1 on here who honestly cant see what the fuss is about. Just a bit banter between olly and the wall fans. No more no less... Im not defending as I still think he's pretty useless. $hit tacktics, $hit team selection, $hit use of subs, $hit manager.... but as for this, IMO, move on nothing to see. A lot of fuss about nothing.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        I think that was quite funny response.
        Yeah, I don't think it's as big a deal as many on here are making. But then again I use that word pretty much every hour or every day!

Comment

Tarbie. Do you think there is another manager in English football who would post something like that?? Light hearted and fun yes it is but not very professional?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Think im the only 1 on here who honestly cant see what the fuss is about. Just a bit banter between olly and the wall fans. No more no less... Im not defending as I still think he's pretty useless. $hit tacktics, $hit team selection, $hit use of subs, $hit manager.... but as for this, IMO, move on nothing to see. A lot of fuss about nothing.
            Fake rage at the use of the word ####. That doesn't bother me I've used the word plenty.

Just expect better from someone representing the club. We need to be more proffessional than this. This sort of action makes us look like complete fools (imo).

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Tarbie. Do you think there is another manager in English football who would post something like that?? Light hearted and fun yes it is but not very professional?
              Indeed. Also offensive to a lot of female fans and not acceptable in a sport so many kids follow.

At the least wrist slapping time again.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Fake rage at the use of the word ####. That doesn't bother me I've used the word plenty.

Just expect better from someone representing the club. We need to be more proffessional than this. This sort of action makes us look like complete fools (imo).
                Can we as a club look any bigger fools ??

Comment

I think little humour does not hurt. Look at Mourinho. He's not funny anymore. Does that make him a better manager?

Comment

No, you're right mate. He should know better and I appreciate that many out there find that word more offensive than I do. It's also a word that young fans shouldn't be exposed to. What I will say in Ollies defence is that literally thousands of Millwall fans used that word in his direction from the moment the bus arrived the other night.

I see this as his attempt at giving some back. I will accept it's pretty poor judgement on his part. But it ain't a stackable offence. As West said earlier, if we want to sack him, sack him cos of the state on the pitch. Let's not go looking for other excuses, cos white frankly we don't need them!
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 31-12-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Fair enough point about on the pitch which lets face it he should be gone by now anyway. He should worry about trying to work out how to get his team scoring goals not trying to be a smart #### and have a pop at a club that do not employ him. Where are the standards at QPR FC?

Comment

When you have mugged self off on coach and your team has not turned up for you last thing I would be doing is drawing more attention to myself; but As said in another post he’s turned into a Diva and it always has to be about him

He wants all the eyes and attention on him and hence explains why he dresses as he is on touchline and acts like a madman waving arms beating chest, it’s because it attracts attention. We don’t have a manager currently we have an entertainer

Bet if you asked him now if he regrets giving up Sky job the answer would be yes as it gave him all the exposure he craves without the stress and pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Cant slate him for that. Just trying to give a bit back to them.
                          Mad how they hate him sooooooo much for how he left them in the shite though, yet we still employed him. Mad mad mad.
                          Bet their fans view him the same as how most of ours view Hughes and Redknapp.

Comment

He was bang on about festive fixtures changing things, lose tomorrow and we will be in bigger trouble than some think, if he does go it's the perfect time for a new manager to start with a home cup game as he could play the first team and maybe just maybe land us a cracking 4th round tie, the fans are in need of a boost.

Comment

If you have a loose cannon like him as manager where are the standards at the football club? Fergie had all his teams in club blazers for all away games so there was a way to behave that everyone bought into. Standards have to be kept and the manager should set them.
                              Oh yes a loose cannon haha ffs, its called a character & hes got a personality ffs 73 get a grip and everyone else acting all prim and proper, yet youve been slating him all the time on here, like a bunch of girls wimpering on his every move
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I've no problem with the post. It's his call. I have problems with him being manager. A shame, as so many think, he's a nice bloke. I don't mind him being c rap. It's his stubborn refusal to do the necessary (no wingbacks: play wingers; drop Mackie etc etc) that does me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X