No announcement yet.

Ollie Instagram Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks that way and he knows we have the most clueless chairman in football.

Comment

He is really losing the plot and heaping pressure on himself and the team. This could be a turning point, don’t think he will go before Monday though but fail to win on Monday and he will be gone. Really sad it has turned out like this but I think we all knew it would.

Comment

If you have a loose cannon like him as manager where are the standards at the football club? Fergie had all his teams in club blazers for all away games so there was a way to behave that everyone bought into. Standards have to be kept and the manager should set them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          I know mate. I was of the same view as Stan up until a month ago.
          Just cannot for the life of me wait until the summer to get rid of him anymore.

The damage he is doing to the club is now becoming a daily routine.

Slagging off the fans for leaving early.
          Slagging off the fans for questioning him about his substitutions.
          Lording it up on the coach yesterday.
          Now this.
          Add to that, the shyte he is serving up on the pitch.
          Christ, enough is enough now mate.
          I have to agree. I want what's best for the club I've loved since I was a boy. And, at this moment in time, Ollie out is what's best. Much as it pains me.to say it.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            feeding time with mackie and washington

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcJyS71B0Q3/

Comment

Just catching up with this thread, looks like he wants the sack if that was his post, as I keep saying, I don't trust LF to get this right, the saga continues!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Whichever way you look at it our club is being run in a shambolic way with no or very little direction from the very top. No standards and no ambition at all.

Comment

Think it has been removed or it's a fake account if true has to be sacked first thing this morning.

Comment

Its got to be hacked or faked ,even he wouldn`t put that up
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I think I get the point of all this. The Millwall fans were calling him this all night. He's found this online and tried to be funny, whilst also giving some back to the Millwall fans.

Like always with this clown, I wish he'd just concentrate on the football. He needs to be making sure we put on a performance tomorrow against Cardiff. Not trying to save face having been roasted by fans of his previous club who've sussed him out.

Comment

Even if he did write it the club will say the account was hacked they just won't get rid of him, They are just gutless anyway

Comment

Feels bit like JFH when fans were actually looking for excuses to fire.

It’s another embarrassing moment for the manager but not something I would sack for although powers should have word with him and say, from fans at least, your under huge pressure so think everything you do twice before doing it

If he goes it should be for footballing reasons not that he’s posted something which can be taken in many ways and think Tarbs has hit nail on the head with his guess.

Comment

Looks to me like Ollie is completely losing the plot. Should be more interested in preparing our team for tomos game rather than funny ditty get-backs at Millwall fans that just makes Qpr look like it being run by an even bigger group of clowns. Pure Amateur Hour.

I guess we all knew it would end this way. Ollie has bags of heart but can't take the pressure. He needs to be releived of the stress before it does him real harm.

Comment

I think that was quite funny response.

Comment

I’m gobsmacked.
                                Are you telling me that i’ve spent all these years trying to slip my chickens neck into a “faithful and loyal friend”
                                I feel sick.
                                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X